HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Or should I say "Stout Out". Very Happy

Alfredo showed up at my office today with a bottle of Avery's "The Czar Imperial Stout". WOW! What an outstanding Stout!!! It was just what I needed this evening to catapult my new affinity with the Mandolin! You see, my sister gave me a Mandolin last week that she had lost interest in and I started messing with it a little and low and behold after a few good swigs of the Czar it all clicked and I was playing several Bluegrass standards in no time!!! Not that I'm a musician by any stretch of the imagination but it just seemed to click! I love this instrument and this Stout!

Thanks Mike!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Rugbysh9

Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:55 pm

scratch Colorado beer induces blue grass ability...go figure... Razz

Going to have to add that to the "must try" list
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 am

Well Played there AB!
Beer Rocks, you boys are both formally invited to come over here and Drink Castle lager with Muddler and I!!
JP, AB is really a good guy! I enjoy his company and his poetry!!!!
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Nitschke066

Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:57 am

AB, good show my friend! The Czar is indeed good stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:25 am

Considering how my Mandolin picking has been going lately, I need to get a case of that stuff! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:53 am

Centurian 803 wrote:
Considering how my Mandolin picking has been going lately, I need to get a case of that stuff! Shocked

Considering how my painting has been going lately, I need to get me a case of that stuff!! lol!

Last edited by Piet Binsbergen on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:44 am

Well...that's pretty cool..

When I'm drunk all I can do is whoop any man alive and love any woman like she's never been loved before.. Oh and fly, and drive like a Formula 1 driver, and solve the national debt, and philosophy like Plato, and play classical piano, and speak 14 languages, and a few more I'm sure I do real well but I really can't remember. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:00 am

puros_bran wrote:
Well...that's pretty cool..

When I'm drunk all I can do is whoop any man alive and love any woman like she's never been loved before.. Oh and fly, and drive like a Formula 1 driver, and solve the national debt, and philosophy like Plato, and play classical piano, and speak 14 languages, and a few more I'm sure I do real well but I really can't remember. Very Happy

And pass out right in the middle of it all. Don't forget that part Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:55 am

Way to go A.B.

That Czar sounds like some good stuff, inspirational.

Hey J.P. make a video of yerself playin & post it for us bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:01 pm

EJinVA wrote:
Way to go A.B.

That Czar sounds like some good stuff, inspirational.

Hey J.P. make a video of yerself playin & post it for us bro.

I second that!!!!
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:58 pm

And you guys honestly think that I will make a video of myself playing an instrument?! Laughing

The neighbors have already threatened to call the law! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:29 am

Justpipes wrote:
And you guys honestly think that I will make a video of myself playing an instrument?! Laughing

The neighbors have already threatened to call the law! Laughing Laughing Laughing
We got your back JP, play it loud bro!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:49 am

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Justpipes wrote:

Drink a few more Czars and say to hell with em! drunken cheers
Me n Leroy will come over there to take care of them damn neighbors.
Run up the Gadsden flag & Crank it up man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:50 am

EJinVA wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Justpipes wrote:

Drink a few more Czars and say to hell with em! drunken cheers
Me n Leroy will come over there to take care of them damn neighbors.
Run up the Gadsden flag & Crank it up man!

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:48 pm

CZAR rocks!!!! I enjoy (frequently!!) Avery's brews!!!! FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gandalfpc

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Well done AB cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:30 pm

ftrplt wrote:
CZAR rocks!!!! I enjoy (frequently!!) Avery's brews!!!! FTRPLT
How does it compare to Castle Lager FTR Question Question Laughing
Back to top Go down

Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: