HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Three cheers for Brother Philthy !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Three cheers for Brother Philthy !!!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Just a quick Thank You to Philthy (Phil). Just did a trade with him in response to his Peterson University Flake thread. Got some super nice PS Luxury Bullseye Flake!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Three Cheers for Phil cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Brother Philthy !!!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Nice play there boys!!!!
Good on ya both!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Frost

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Brother Philthy !!!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Phil is the man for sure. Had the pleasure of hanging out with Phil down at Main St cigar in Bel Aire MD a couple times, always pleasant company. Hope to get back down there again soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Brother Philthy !!!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Another great BoB deal!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
Philthy

Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: naw, Dover is the man   Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Dover is the real deal. Bullseye is some good stuff but it just doesnt compare to that tasty Irish Flake. I sure appreciate it. (and the little extra too) You are a generous dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.philsmithknives.com

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Brother Philthy !!!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:31 am

Frost wrote:
Phil is the man for sure. Had the pleasure of hanging out with Phil down at Main St cigar in Bel Aire MD a couple times, always pleasant company. Hope to get back down there again soon. Very Happy

Howdy Frost good to see you back bro!!!
Back to top Go down
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Brother Philthy !!!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:53 am

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Frost wrote:

Thanks Piet. I never left bro. Just been a bit too busy at work and recovering from minor knee surgery to log in much. Thanks for the shout out tho Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Brother Philthy !!!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:59 am

Frost wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Frost wrote:

Thanks Piet. I never left bro. Just been a bit too busy at work and recovering from minor knee surgery to log in much. Thanks for the shout out tho Mad

Hows the knee doing bro??
I remember now you mentioning you were off for surgery!!

Hope you are on the mend bro!!
Back to top Go down
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Brother Philthy !!!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Knee's good and gettin better every day, thanks for askin. Think I'll take a drive down to Main ST for some celebratory TAD this weekend or the next.

Had the surgery on the 1st of this month, just a little arthroscopy to remove a wee bit o' damaged meniscus. Was able to walk out of the hospital. Just saw the doc for a follow up yesterday and apparently I am one of the few lucky 3% of the population who was born with a bunch of extra mensicus in my knee, so even though they removed a chunk I still have about as much left as a normal person has to begin with.

On the mend now, starting physical therapy next week. Can't wait to get back to kickin' ass Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Three cheers for Brother Philthy !!!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Frost wrote:
Knee's good and gettin better every day, thanks for askin. Think I'll take a drive down to Main ST for some celebratory TAD this weekend or the next.

Had the surgery on the 1st of this month, just a little arthroscopy to remove a wee bit o' damaged meniscus. Was able to walk out of the hospital. Just saw the doc for a follow up yesterday and apparently I am one of the few lucky 3% of the population who was born with a bunch of extra mensicus in my knee, so even though they removed a chunk I still have about as much left as a normal person has to begin with.

On the mend now, starting physical therapy next week. Can't wait to get back to kickin' ass Very Happy cheers
Sweet Frost!!!!! good to hear bro! cheers
Sorry for Jacking your thread Dover!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

Three cheers for Brother Philthy !!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1