HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

that's something my grandpa would've said...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: that's something my grandpa would've said...   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:44 pm

i knew a guy that if someone asked him if they minded if they smoked, he'd say, "hell, i don't care. set yourself on fire if you want."

(of course, this was back in the day....you remember, that time when people could smoke in the vacinity of other people.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: that's something my grandpa would've said...   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:54 pm

EJinVA wrote:
Reminds me of a guy I used to work with, when anyone would bum a cigarette off him he would say "you old enough to smoke? (of course the reply was yes) Then your old enough to buy your own ain't ca?"
I love that one! cheers cheers cheers

Facetiously said after witnessing or hearing about something that was touchingly kind, "That just makes my heart want to pump peanut butter!"

Said after witnessing or hearing about something that angers, "That just makes my asshole want to take a dip of snuff... and, spit!" Or, "That just makes my asshole want to work buttonholes!"

Said about something that is exceptionally deep, "That's knee deep to a giraffe... standing on his head!"

Said about something you really don't want to do, "I'd rather slide naked... face down... on the sharp edge of a razor blade that's submerged in rubbing alcohol!"

"I've only got two functional brain cells... and, one of those misfires 99% of the time!"

Said after passing exceptionally offensive gas, "Damn... I think something crawled up my ass and died!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

that's something my grandpa would've said...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4