HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LL

Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:17 pm

...design

BoBWorld

Since I'm holding it at the moment, I'll start:

In BoBWorld, a 300 foot tall Gort-like robot will magically appear (sparkle into existence Star Trek transporter style), each time some asshat fires up his groundshaker car stereo that can be heard five blocks away, and begins to cruise the streets.

The robot would gently pick out the car to his eye level, shake his giantrobotfinger at the asshat, and say, "STOP. THAT."

Then he'd carefully set the car down and resparkle back into nothingness.

If the offender fired it up a second time, the robot would reappear and without warning stomp his 1000 ton giantrobotfoot squarely on him and his car with great force, rendering it instantly into a one millimeter thick sheet of metal foil. Then he'd peel the foil from the street, roll it into a ball, drop kick it unerringly into the nearest approved recycling site's mixed materials scrap pile, and resparkle into non-existence again.

Next.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:10 pm

My turn. In BoB World the young people would get educated and disciplined in school, learning respect and values and we wouldn't have to build a robot to blow up their stereos Smile

LL

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
My turn. In BoB World the young people would get educated and disciplined in school, learning respect and values and we wouldn't have to build a robot to blow up their stereos Smile

Indeed.

The pre v2.0 YoungPeople would still be around in the meantime, though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:40 pm

My turn. In BoBworld bacon would be good for you. Please wave the magic wand and make it so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Wow look a majic wand.
Aside from all the perverted stuff we men think of first (since we're not in the RR). And since thanks to Falconer Bacon is now good for you I would just continue that trend with the best German beers now being a weight loss aid and the finest Italian Pizza now the best source of fiber.
Combined on a regular diet I could look like a 21 year old again.
Back to top Go down
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:58 pm

LL wrote:
Indeed.

Well, let's put em to work building robots Very Happy

LL

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
LL wrote:
Indeed.

Well, let's put em to work building robots Very Happy

Hold on. What would the robots do, then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:02 am

Duh....they would power our phones..Android FTW!

If you bozos would let me have a turn instead of making third grade penis jokes with it I would wave it around and turn all the anti-joy police into feces receptacles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:04 am

LL wrote:
What would the robots do, then?
Reach out and smack the builder, of course Smile . Then it would read to the dumb bastard and teach it something that doesn't start with "DUDE!!".

bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:18 am

okay, what if you've got the wand but you can't remember any of that hogwarts mumbojumbo. experi-somethin'. maybe it was shazam! crap, i don't remember. all my wishes are dirty anyway...probably best i don't have magical powers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
petertschantz

Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:54 am

ok, I'll go crazy with it...

post-wand everyone would be responsible for themselves.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.petertschantz.com/
bruins

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:15 am

let me borrow that a minute...walla, everyone LOVES my room note!

thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:03 am

Puff Daddy wrote:

My turn would modify PD's; if young people would get at least partially educated and mostly disciplined to respect others at home, then finishing the education at school and in life would be oh so easy.

Natch (the teacher that has to handle those free-range, spoiled kids who take no responsibility for anything they do or don't do, and blame the world for every one of their shortcomings)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:17 am

Oh my goodness... great granny gracious!! If I could borrow that wand for a few moments, there would be several tasks I would ask it to perform several tasks!! But, at the very uppermost part of my list would be for everyone... worldwide... to treat and appreciate children for what they are and help them achieve their potentials... instead of murdering and molesting them!!! Then, I'd wave it to spread all the best that life has to offer... equally... among my brothers!

Sorry for my lack of imagination.

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:32 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
bruins

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:43 am

justpipes, you old softie...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:42 pm

JP,
That's great!
I've seen the shortened one on TV.
I Love It!
(I did notice there are no people present scratch )
Back to top Go down
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Hah!!! Propaganda brought to you by the Affiliated Brotherhood of Crocodiles. Yea, the waters great, and we're all friendly, you just jump right in and we'll give you a a ride back to shore.....

Twisted Evil

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:24 pm

Natch wrote:
Hah!!! Propaganda brought to you by the Affiliated Brotherhood of Crocodiles. Yea, the waters great, and we're all friendly, you just jump right in and we'll give you a a ride back to shore.....

Twisted Evil

Natch

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupulus

Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:54 pm

LL wrote:
If the offender fired it up a second time, the robot would reappear and without warning stomp his 1000 ton giantrobotfoot squarely on him and his car with great force, rendering it instantly into a one millimeter thick sheet of metal foil. Then he'd peel the foil from the street, roll it into a ball, drop kick it unerringly into the nearest approved recycling site's mixed materials scrap pile, and resparkle into non-existence again.

Next.

While at a stoplight today waiting to turn onto the freeway, a car came up next to me (while both of us were in an underpass, making the sound reverberate even more) with his radio blasting, shaking my car so badly that my 2 year old in the back had to yell for me to hear him "Daddy, that's loud!" I started looking around, hoping for the giant robot foot to flatten the guy, but no such luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LL

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Lupulus wrote:

While at a stoplight today waiting to turn onto the freeway, a car came up next to me (while both of us were in an underpass, making the sound reverberate even more) with his radio blasting, shaking my car so badly that my 2 year old in the back had to yell for me to hear him "Daddy, that's loud!" I started looking around, hoping for the giant robot foot to flatten the guy, but no such luck.
It was the overpass. The robot is wired to harm no bystanders in the course of his duties. See if you can creep forward to draw him out next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:56 am

In Bob word, all internet connections to BOB will be so fast you would not pull your hair out to try and get a single post up like in this crap palce called Nelspruit!!

o' yes Falconer, bro, bacon would always be crispy!!!!
Back to top Go down

OK. We're gonna pass around a magic wand, and...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1