HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:47 am

OK...... what have you buggers been up to!!!!!!!!
Dang, away for 3 days and I am lost on the board.
I have found free internet in the hotel lobby so I wanted to drop you all a line!!!!

Things here are great, my show has been hung and ready for official opening tomorrow eve.
Dealing with press and TV crap interviews for now. I have been smoking my share of Falconers Kingfisher and Solani ABF in some of Nitschke's Ser Jac's so I am in good bob company.

Just wanted to let you guys know I am here and still alive!!
Will send a link out for you to see the new work tomorrow evening after opening night!!

Smoke hard boys!!!
Ps Mudd thanks for putting up the post my man!!!!

See you on the board brothers!!
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:25 am

Glad it's going well Piet. Here's to lots of sales! Stay connected bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
petertschantz

Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:17 am

Glad to see you back online from the show.

I'll smoke a bowl of Walnut for you this evening!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.petertschantz.com/
bluedigital

Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:19 am

Enjoy the show bro and here's to loads of sales. I'm sure it will be good for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com
Kapnismologist

Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Good luck! Wishing you lots of positive responses!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Glad to hear that you are doing alright and that things are going well, brother Piet!!!

May this show make you a legend... not in your mind... but, in the minds of others! And, may your devotees be moved to empty their pocketbooks into yours!!! So mote it be!

I'm looking very much forward to seeing some of your works!!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:54 pm

nice to know somebody famous! good luck to you. smile purty for the camera!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Glad you checked in Brother Piet! Sounds like you are having a good time! Looking forward to seeing some photos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
gandalfpc

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:00 pm

I know it feels good to have everything all set up and awaiting the starting gun Smile

Good luck with the show cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Thanks dudes!!! will be online at least once a day. Just found out that the connection is fast as soon as everybody goes to bed here. There is a lot of net traffic going back and forth here with all the publicity and press for the entire festival!!

Back to top Go down
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Youtube video perhaps???????
Best of luck at the show Brother!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beebiz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Thanks dudes!!! will be online at least once a day. Just found out that the connection is fast as soon as everybody goes to bed here. There is a lot of net traffic going back and forth here with all the publicity and press for the entire festival!!

I Googled you, Piet... you sure all that hoopla isn't for you???? You do BEAUTIFUL work!! I find it very, very moving! And, I'm very partial to "Illuminated Conversation Piece!"

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:07 am

Glad it's going well man!

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:05 am

beebiz wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:

I Googled you, Piet... you sure all that hoopla isn't for you???? You do BEAUTIFUL work!! I find it very, very moving! And, I'm very partial to "Illuminated Conversation Piece!"

Robert
Thanks Rob!!!

And to all the others Dover, Jason etc........ heading for opening night this eve...... Crapping my pants!!
Back to top Go down
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:24 am

[quote="Piet Binsbergen"]
beebiz wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:

Robert
Thanks Rob!!!

And to all the others Dover, Jason etc........ heading for opening night this eve...... Crapping my pants!![/quote]

Ewwwwwww!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:27 am

[quote="Centurian 803"]
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
beebiz wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:

Robert
Thanks Rob!!!

And to all the others Dover, Jason etc........ heading for opening night this eve...... Crapping my pants!![/quote]

Ewwwwwww!!!!! Shocked
Nerves brother, nerves!!!!
Back to top Go down
bluedigital

Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:34 am

Piet Binsbergen wrote:

Smoke a pipe ... it works for me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com
beebiz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:14 am

bluedigital wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:

Smoke a pipe ... it works for me! Very Happy
Smoke two bowls of Walnut... one right behind the other! Then, you'll be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!!!

But... by all means... change pants first!!! lol!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Thanks for the advice Gents!!
Back to top Go down
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Hey artist dude!! Wecome back! I know how you feel- if you are away for a few days youre completely lost, hahaha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:36 pm

MisterE wrote:
Hey artist dude!! Wecome back! I know how you feel- if you are away for a few days youre completely lost, hahaha. Very Happy
I'm still away from home bud and totally lost!!!
Back to top Go down

Greetings From INNIBOS arts festival Nelspruit!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: