HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gandalfpc

Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:37 pm

You are indeed a very talented artist, and all round great guy - so what are you doing hanging around with the likes of Muddler?

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Piet,
Very nice work!
Best of luck on the rest of your show, hope you sell em all.
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Outstanding Piet! I love that fossil thing going on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
*camoham

Registration date : 2010-07-24

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:20 pm

i like the farm murder painting.

unfortuneate that the theme exists!

camo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:33 pm

UPDATE!!!!!
Thanks for the interst again guys!!!!!
Gandalf, Muddler keeps the Baccy flowing!!!!! and in turn feed inspiration, Muddler is an artist in his own right.!!!!!

Busy day!!!
Spent the afternoon in the VIP lounge with all the RSA celebs!
Got fed, drunk and overhauled!!!! Really nice vibe here.

Tomorrow, am the Studio guest on radio Jacaranda 94.2 fm. They are broadcasting from the festival grounds.
Will be in the studio from 11am to 1pm!
Got some nice local press here in the papers today.
My Sister is heading down here tomorrow for some moral support so it will be great to have some family with me here again!!!

Have a lecture on my work at 2pm and then we gona party hard!!!!!!

Thanks for all interest and kins words guys!!
Back to top Go down
Frost

Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Well done brother Piet, you definately deserve every bit of recognition that you get. Beutifull work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RB-5

Registration date : 2010-09-02

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Beautiful stuff Piet
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
.... then we gona party hard!!!!!

Party on Dude! cheers drunken bounce jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:42 pm

I'll be sure & listen to you on Radio Jacaranda. Enjoy the party Bud, you deserve it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Straw

Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Cool stuff! Very unique.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:39 am

Back to top Go down
Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:21 am

Nice blog - good words & images. Well done Piet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smokin' Blues

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:59 am

I saw the new paintings on your web site last night before I went to bed, great stuff Piet. I was actuall looking for one of those nifty Bull Caps like valky has in his new avatar pic on your restoration website. I thought if it made him look that good, it would do wonders for my ugly mug Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
velveteagle

Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010    Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Wow... Hey Piet you get out there and enjoy yourself.. You have made so many people out there happy now its your turn.. Hand Clapping here for such talent...
cheers cheers cheers
Chuck..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.redbubble.com/people/velveteagle
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Awesome Piet!! Congrats! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:53 pm

UPDATE:
end of a long day. Took many media shots today.
I paint in English man, and had an Afrikaans radio interview, dang nearly blew that one this morn.
Sold 4 paintings today, life is peechy. Lack of sleep is now catching up. We seldom get to bed here before 3am.
For my RSA bro's:
Had breakfast with KOOS KOMBUIS this morn, dang he's really getting old and has put on a couple of kilo's
Klop Jag, Foto Na dans are really nice dudes. Kurt Darren is a dick and so is his lil bitch lilanie May.
Snotkop, Lucas Maree, Ghabbi and the entire 7de Laan crew are in the house!!!
Having fun but tired now.

Thanks Mudd!!!
Thanks Ve for adding me to your Site!!!!
Sorry NS, valky's pipe is one of a kind!!!!! have no more! It was mine I gifted him. Chicks dig pipesmokers no matter the pipe man!!!!
Back to top Go down
Buddy Springman

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Your creations are more poetry than prose...just as image art should be. Very memorable.

Buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Way to go, Piet ! cheers cheers cheers

What a Face
Back to top Go down
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Way to go, Piet!!! Blessings to you, my brother!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:02 am

UPDATE:
Greetings brothers and thanks for your support over the past week. I arrived back home last night and am back in the office this morning.
Talk about going from Hero to Zero in 12 hrs!!!!
Once again thanks to all of you for keeping up on the thread and for all your well wishes.
About half the show is sold and we are going full speed ahead for the the second opening here in my home town on the 10th of October.
The festival was brilliant, I was treated like a celeb and lived with them in the hotel complex.
I had my first taste of life in the fast lane and understand how celebs can have issues and get partied out at times. The pace was fast, real frightening at stages. I managed 7 tv and 23 radio slots not to mention all the press that went to print.

I am now back in the saddle and hope things will calm down soon.

I will keep you all posted on round two!!!!!
This has been my big break and I hope my career has taken leaps and bounds due to this experience. It was one I will never forget!!!
Thanks for being there for the ride boys!!!
Back to top Go down
beebiz

Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:10 am

FANTASTIC, brother Piet!!!!!!! Congratulations on your success!! May your career take off as though it has a dozen Saturn V rockets propelling it!! And, my your financial rewards know no bounds!!!!

Robert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:37 am

Thanks Rob!
Back to top Go down
bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:58 am

it sure is fun to follow, piet. thanks for dragging us along! you deserve it, bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:15 am

bruins wrote:
it sure is fun to follow, piet. thanks for dragging us along! you deserve it, bro.

Thanks for coming along Bruins, sure was lonely out there man, it was good to connect with you guys!!
Hope you are well!
Back to top Go down
bluedigital

Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: 32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:57 am

Welcome back Piet, stoked that the exhibition went well, as if it could go any other way with such brilliant artwork! Well done man and I'm sure you will go from strength to strength!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deanswanepoel.com

32 new Paintings Piet Binsbergen 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next