What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning BoBs. Half way through a bowl of Tumbleweed in a Calabresi bent brandy with CR morning coffee. We are dog sitting my riding buddy's dog Marty and with 4 doggies in the house I feel like Jim and his ferals, lol. Trying to get them all fed is quite a chore. Marty and Molly are slow eaters, Augie wants to eat Molly's food which he can't because it gives him diarrhea, and Charlie will eat whatever he can get to, lol. Gotta head to the ranch later to tend to Cochise. Have a great day everyone.

This morning I smoked a bowl of C'est La Vie Chocolate Eclair in my cheap MM. It's a sweet aeromatic with not a whole lot of tobacco flavor. It's suprisingly light, not goopy. To my tongue, it tastes almost exactly like instant hot chocolate, delicious.
Drinking nice green tea, building base jumping rigs, listening to OTR, like most mornings.
Ranger, I'm envious of the dogs. I love animals, epically dogs but I can't own one where I live.

This morning I smoked a bowl of C'est La Vie Chocolate Eclair in my cheap MM. It's a sweet aeromatic with not a whole lot of tobacco flavor. It's suprisingly light, not goopy. To my tongue, it tastes almost exactly like instant hot chocolate, delicious.
Drinking nice green tea, building base jumping rigs, listening to OTR, like most mornings.
Ranger, I'm envious of the dogs. I love animals, epically dogs but I can't own one where I live.
We love our doggies and our horses. Besides our 3 we often dog sit for our friends. Couple of weeks ago we had Marty for a week and one of my Ranger buds dropped off their dog Angel just for the day, so 5 doggies romping around all day. A little hectic but fun. lol.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. It's going to be a busy day.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

We have been out and about all day today. As it has been far to beautiful a day to spend indoors. But I have time enough right now, to fill a bowl of G&H Seasonal Reserve in a Falcon Shillelagh, then guess what, yes your right.... myself and Mrs Z will pop down to the pub, and end this beautiful day, with friends in the beer garden.
I hope your day is as awesome as mine my friends 😊
20230109_132724.jpg

Peterson Mycroft at the gun club with some 'alf & 'alf. This is perhaps my all-time favorite shape, and I don't even know what it's called: Zulu? Bent Dublin? As I recall it's the second Peterson I ever bought, and my first in the Holmes series. Shoulda never gone down that road :ROFLMAO:...

CLKb1Qil.jpg