Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Registration date : 2007-12-10

What are you smoking? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:12 pm

I have been fighting an ice pick headache for a couple days. Tough tonight, so I decided to slice up some brown pigtail to see if that will dull the pain.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
Smokin' Blues

Smokin' Blues

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:17 pm

MacB Burley London Blend In my Stanwell Nordicn 255
Back to top Go down
pipetongue1
Tobacco Hoarder At Large
pipetongue1

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Ennerdale fl.in my Ser Jac Calabash, Ken tongue
Pacem en Puffing! tongue
Back to top Go down
dspiveyjr

dspiveyjr

Registration date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Smoking Davidoff Royalty in Meershaum CC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm

FVF

Little (group 2-3) old (maybe 1930s) Peterson apple. 360-degree tight straight grain, and it was only a DeLuxe. (Times have changed since then !) Another treasured 35-year companion.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:34 pm

PS twist flake rubbed out with a pinch of butternut burley stuffed in a Stan 124 revival

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:49 am

Yak wrote:
FVF

Little (group 2-3) old (maybe 1930s) Peterson apple. 360-degree tight straight grain, and it was only a DeLuxe. (Times have changed since then !) Another treasured 35-year companion.

What a Face
Ditto, been smoking a crap load of FVF this week!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack Howard

Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:31 am

Westminster in my Dunhill billiard, listening to a Coltrane album, drinking some nice scotch, reading a good book.
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:55 am

Was a tad under the weather last night.. Went to bed early and missed my night under the stars smoke.. So heading out with some SG Best Brown Flake in my Big Head Meer.. Gotta let the chickens out of the locked coop.. Possum Fear from the little women.. Deer hunting in the morning.. Windy as heck out now.. Tricky pipe lite time..

What are you smoking? - Page 7 More_c10

Back to top Go down
http://www.redbubble.com/people/velveteagle
J_Rock

J_Rock

Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:23 am

mark wrote:
PS twist flake rubbed out with a pinch of butternut burley stuffed in a Stan 124 revival

I am gonna have try that approach mark. Two of my favorite blends thanks to you! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 am

Been over Mudd's place this afternoon and dang bro, did we smoke!!!!!
Vaper's mostly!!!!!
Brilliant afternoon, Thanks again Mudd!
That was Lekker, don't work to hard this coming week Bud!!

For the record stated, a MASSIVE BIG UP FOR C&D SUNDAY PICNIC and GLP FILLMORE!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
PS, Thanks for all the McClelland Grand Orientals to try my friend!!!
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:44 am

Heading out again with some SG FVF in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5.. Went out this morning and two very large deer ran out of my back yard when I was feeding the birds.. They were resting not far from my very good sitting spot for deer season which starts in the morning.. I am stoked.. Ready to store venison in the freezer for the long winter.. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:41 am

Beautiful thunderstorm here at the moment. The rain is cooling down what has been a really hot & muggy day. Piet & I had a good smokeathon. I had 3 bowls - Germain's Brown Flake, Plantation Evening & an exquisite bowl of Bayou Morning Flake in a Pietenpauw. Right now it's FVF in a little Dunnie lovat. Almost time to light the barbeque - I have 2 very nice steaks from my mate's Brahman herd. Life is good. Hey VE - hope you get that deer, bud!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:44 am

velveteagle wrote:
Heading out again with some SG FVF in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5.. Went out this morning and two very large deer ran out of my back yard when I was feeding the birds.. They were resting not far from my very good sitting spot for deer season which starts in the morning.. I am stoked.. Ready to store venison in the freezer for the long winter.. cheers cheers cheers
You go boy!!!
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Getting pretty good at lighting a pipe with matches in the wind.. Dreaming of the big deer Piet and smoking some Erinmore Flake in my Dr. Grabow Riviera.. cheers
Back to top Go down
J_Rock

J_Rock

Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:48 pm

I tried Mark's mixture of PS Luxury Twist Flake and Butternut Burley and man this is some good stuff. So good good that I mixed up about 2oz worth. The only tragedy that came out of this is that I realized I am down to only 4oz of PS LTF. Shocked Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
bruins

bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:16 pm

velveteagle wrote:

yes, i see you now, VE. stalking across the grassy plain, beer in one hand, long stick in the other. at the end of said stick, one old timer pen knife attached by possum sinew. good luck mountain man! just watch out. deer bites are the worst!!!

meanwhile...escudo in a sasieni four dot. damn good combo! oh, and some jim beam black.
Back to top Go down
Smokin' Blues

Smokin' Blues

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:30 pm

SWR in a Chacom Dynastie 866, Pike Place on the side. Chilly, rainy day here in SE Kentucky.
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:40 pm

bruins wrote:
velveteagle wrote:

yes, i see you now, VE. stalking across the grassy plain, beer in one hand, long stick in the other. at the end of said stick, one old timer pen knife attached by possum sinew. good luck mountain man! just watch out. deer bites are the worst!!!

meanwhile...escudo in a sasieni four dot. damn good combo! oh, and some jim beam black.

Well bruins you made my day.. I am heading to bed early to wake up full of life.. Hot coffee a pipe full out front so as not to scare the deer.. But I am sure before sleep falls that I will think about hunting in a different way.. I hope this night brings you a restful sleep and thanks for a big smile inside and out.. You should write short stories..
lol! lol! lol!
Last smoke SG Squardron Leader and a brew.. Then pillow land..
Possum Killer...
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Butternut Burley squished into a corncob,,,(the possums love it),,, Very Happy

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
bruins

bruins

Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:05 pm

[quote="velveteagle"]
bruins wrote:

I am heading to bed early to wake up full of life.

good luck to you, deerslayer. god knows we need them out here. the population is rampant. make sure we get a full report! Frog Morton in a bensbergen and a dos equis. good night all!
Back to top Go down
Smokin' Blues

Smokin' Blues

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Orlik Golden Sliced in a No Name Calabash Jr. shape.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

Aaron

Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:45 pm

Union Square in a La Scala.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaronjoliver.tumblr.com
yvesmary

Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Holiday Pipe Mixture   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Opened a tin of Holiday Pipe Mixture from the mid 40s (tax stamp says 1942). The tin is rusty but the tobacco is in a cellophane bag and still moist.

Smells good, lights easily and is a pleasant smoke.
Back to top Go down
Smokntaz

Smokntaz

Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:25 am

New Smoker wrote:
Orlik Golden Sliced in a No Name Calabash Jr. shape.
Love OGS, I love it so much I just ordered 3 more tins! cheers

MacB NF in a Grabow Bulldog tonight.
Back to top Go down

What are you smoking?
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: