What are you smoking?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LIPIPE

LIPIPE

Registration date : 2010-12-18

What are you smoking? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:20 pm

First smoke today was Engine 99 in a large straight grain billiard. Now I'm finishing OGS in my oom paul while posting and listening to Pandora. It's been a great morning.
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Gads Mudd.. Your going to be swimming to get the mail soon... Just had a bowl of P&W Gotham Court in my Jobey Shellmoor Oom Paul.. What a great combo... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.redbubble.com/people/velveteagle
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm

GLP Fillmore in a Size 4 Tanshell....
Back to top Go down
Jazzman

Jazzman

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:26 pm

2 pipes today. The ride home: GLP Meridian in a Stanwell bamboo billiard, and just now some Nightcap in a bent Dunhill Shell. G'night y'all-Mike
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Good day for pipe smoking.. Esoterica Margate in my Fisher Meer Lined.. Then JFH Longbottom Leaf in my New York De Luxe Axe.
MB Navy Flake in my Jobey Shellmoor Oom Paul.. Starting to snow again and 22.F rendeer
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:35 am

McB HH Acadian Perique in a different Tanshell....
Back to top Go down
Doc Manhattan

Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:25 am

First-ever bowl of SG Grousemoor in a Stanwell lovat. Can't say I love it--wish the tobacco taste were stronger--but it is strangely compelling.
Back to top Go down
http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:33 am

Had a wonderful smoke in the falling snow while doing chores.. A big load of Dan's Blue Note in my Bent BIG Bruyers.. Love those big pipes.. This was a great morning wake me up smoke .. I let it stand in the pipe overnight to dry out some.. Glad I did.. In heaven.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:41 pm

velveteagle wrote:
Gads Mudd.. Your going to be swimming to get the mail soon... :cheers:

Worst floods for 15 years, homes near the river have been evacuated & dams are > 100% full. Needless to say, fishing is out of the question.

Christmas Cheer in a Pietenpauw, both Secret Santa gifts.
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Penzance in my Peterson XL23 Kinsale
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Snow fall messing up my Satellite Dish.. Went to town on nasty roads for supplies and had a bowl of Captain Black Royal/Gold mix in my Erik Nording Red #5.. Letting it dry out works much better.. Mudd keep us posted on that Noah Rain your getting.. cheers
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:00 pm

GLP Fillmore again- I´m really liking this. The Perique is MMM-MMM gooood! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Embarcadero

PeeDee's Christmas present Casrello Collection Prince that's smoked nothing else for a year now.

Coffee

What a Face
ZONED AGAIN
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Freezing my ass off on the front porch while reaching the last 1/2 of a bowl of Beacon Extra in my Peterson XL23.....that last 1/2 turns into a completely different animal that warrants shivering in the 45 degree temperature.
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:55 pm

MisterE wrote:
GLP Fillmore again- I´m really liking this. The Perique is MMM-MMM gooood! Laughing

I've got to get me some of that stuff, being the Perique Ferique that I am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:57 pm

hobie1dog wrote:
Freezing my ass off on the front porch while reaching the last 1/2 of a bowl of Beacon Extra in my Peterson XL23.....that last 1/2 turns into a completely different animal that warrants shivering in the 45 degree temperature.

Hey hobie1dog.. I hear ya.. Heading outside 19.F with snow coming down .. But going to hop in the truck and turn on the NPR station while smoking some of SG's Chocolate Flake in my CAO Big Head Meer.. A&W Root Beer to cool the pipes.. Good night for reading a book in bed.. cheers
Back to top Go down
onabullit

onabullit

Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:17 am

Esoterica Stonehaven in my oversized nording while watching a few episodes of Tosh.O and Family Guy before bed haha.
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Not warming up here.. Snow falling while loading wood and enjoying a bowl of Dan's Blue Note outside.. Wonderful morning blend to smoke.. rendeer
Back to top Go down
LIPIPE

LIPIPE

Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Waiting for snow to begin falling. Morning smoke was OGS (OSG/oh so good).
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Rain continues to fall this evening. Temps have cooled off quite a bit. I'm tying trout flies & smoking Union Square in a Pete.
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Had a bowl sitting out to dry of Captain Black Gold. Smoked it outside in my Tobacco Villa.. Not a bad smoke really.. Good for loading wood.. cheers
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:50 pm

hobie1dog wrote:
MisterE wrote:

I've got to get me some of that stuff, being the Perique Ferique that I am Very Happy

I like it a lot!

Dunhill DNR in a Saseini....
Back to top Go down
Tim_Haggerty

Tim_Haggerty

Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Squadron Leader in a bent Ser Jac Delecta Maxima. TGIF
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Lots of snow coming down.. Had a bowl of Balkan Sasieni in my Italian Oom Paul Sitter..Glad to get some of this baccy.. Then I stoked up a bowl of JFH Tree Beard in my New York De Luxe Axe pipe.. 17.F makes one daydream outside while smoking .. Like summer weather daydreaming.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Smokntaz

Smokntaz

Registration date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:26 am

Firedance Flake in a Grabow Viscount Bulldog.
Back to top Go down

What are you smoking?
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: