HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post your AR's with your favourite things!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brentona

brentona

Registration date : 2010-04-05

Post your AR's with your favourite things! Empty
PostSubject: Post your AR's with your favourite things!   Post your AR's with your favourite things! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:13 am

I can't get enough of this field and stream section...Now this isn't solely a field and stream topic but
Post your AR's with some of your favourite things and let's see how diversified us gun owning American's really are!
Post your AR's with your favourite things! 2011-01-13230542
Pictured above:
Bushmaster AR-15 in .223 (5.56 NATO)
Ardor blasted
Martin 000-28 with MXL condenser Mic
misc. brass (9mm .223 270 and .45)
older TruGlow sight (red/green)

-- Brent
Back to top Go down
Hunter5117

Hunter5117

Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Post your AR's with your favourite things!   Post your AR's with your favourite things! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:50 am

Here's my last project, couple of years old now! Don't have a nice composite pic with all the other toys, too lazy to take one tonight.

Post your AR's with your favourite things! AR
Back to top Go down
brentona

brentona

Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Post your AR's with your favourite things!   Post your AR's with your favourite things! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:56 am

wow.

Damn, I see EOtech and MORE EOtech and all kinds of wonderful win!
...can I say "damn" on here? I did any way.
Hunter, that is a thing of BEAUTY
100% tactakill

*edit*
Be careful!
You're not on safety, brother!
Back to top Go down
Hunter5117

Hunter5117

Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Post your AR's with your favourite things!   Post your AR's with your favourite things! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:48 pm

Thanks. My oldest son bought me the basic carbine for Christmas back a few years ago, he bought himself the same one. We both used them as kit guns and built them up to where we wanted them. According to my wife I got a little carried away. In some ways it is kind of a poser rifle but it does get shot both at the range and out at our farm. You can see I am a fan of both ARMS and Magpul, their stuff is first rate but not the cheapest out there. Have a couple more lowers that I intend to build at some point, would like a 24" barrel long range shooter in larger caliber, I have a Leupold M3 scope sitting in the closet ready to go on something like that if I ever get around to building it. I like the M3, it is not a varmint scope, but a very practical range for a lot of shooting. Have one on my Rem PSS and it has survived about 14 years of hard use.
Back to top Go down

Post your AR's with your favourite things!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: Field & Stream-
Jump to: