For the deer hunters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

For the deer hunters Empty
PostSubject: For the deer hunters   For the deer hunters EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:51 am

Yeah, they are terribly elusive critters.
Back to top Go down
Puff Daddy
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: For the deer hunters   For the deer hunters EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:00 pm

What, did you hit one with a van, going 55 with headlights on and the horn blowin? Laughing

MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: For the deer hunters   For the deer hunters EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
What, did you hit one with a van, going 55 with headlights on and the horn blowin? Laughing

Exactly that happened to my dad. Totaled a brand new Honda CRV. He was lucky to survive.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: For the deer hunters   For the deer hunters EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:02 pm

...if they weren't so delicious...
Back to top Go down
docwatson

docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: For the deer hunters   For the deer hunters EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Yep,
The deer are in rut right now and I've seen more road pizza in the past week than all year. Lots of damage done to the vehicles and many folks are fortunate to escape without serious injury.
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: For the deer hunters   For the deer hunters EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Walking up and petting the critter was one thing, but picking it up and hauling it around like a bale of hay pegged the "WTF" meter. I'm glad he caught it on the camera cause who would would believe him otherwise.

"YEAH, YEAH FRED, GOOD STORY, PICKED UP A DEER AND CARRIED IT HUH,,, NOW C'MON OVER HERE AND BLOW INTO THIS TUBE FOR US"

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: For the deer hunters   For the deer hunters EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:54 pm

mark wrote:

"YEAH, YEAH FRED, GOOD STORY, PICKED UP A DEER AND CARRIED IT HUH,,, NOW C'MON OVER HERE AND BLOW INTO THIS TUBE FOR US"

lol! Seriouisly. Cool
Back to top Go down

For the deer hunters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: Field & Stream-
Jump to: