HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
s.ireland

Registration date : 2010-08-14

July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Welcome, zjgilbert!

...after sitting with my finger on the proverbial button all week, my payload is inbound. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Welcome, my young apprentice.

Shouldn't that be Rob's line? Very Happy

Since you have the only overview, are the bombs on target so far?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
kaiser83

kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Welcome the the squadron zjgilbert, glad to have you aboard. Anyone who can add to the carnage is more than welcome around these here parts.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Dr. T:

It's epic Doc. The planes are up and in formation...all heading to the target.

Well...execept perhaps for ONE! There's only one pilot that hasn't checked in yet.

And I will leave it to the gallery to guess which among the betheren that ONE is!

July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 Cowboy%20bebop%20spike%20spiegel%202560x1024%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_3
Cowboy Beebop

July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 D6bddf10July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 29400910July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 114e6110July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 Ddb39b10July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 Cf77ce10July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 Dd692012July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
kieveryuu

kieveryuu

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 pm

Cowboy Beebop is a great series.

Shame on the one who has not checked in. Evil or Very Mad

As a guy who has to stay on the tarmac this round, it is rather exciting to wait and see how great the devastation will be. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://type29a.com
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Welcome to the Squadron, zjgilbert.

Each month seems to be getting better and better. Cool
Back to top Go down
Theophilus

Theophilus

Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:16 am

It's me! I'm the one late to check in, but I assure you it's only because I haven't had a chance to get to the forum yet today. I've had my payload ready to go for about two weeks now, so it's good to finally get off the ground. I believe that means all participants have actually participated. What a great group of guys! And now the wait...
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:21 am

Actually, I counted you for late and you weren't the one I was referring to.

July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 D6bddf10July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 29400910July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 114e6110July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 Ddb39b10July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 Cf77ce10July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 Dd692012July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:47 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Actually, I counted you for late and you weren't the one I was referring to.

Please say it wasn't one who also was questionable last month and so this month on the cusp of being dishonorably discharged.
Back to top Go down
idbowman

idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:27 am

Sent my bomb and PMed my DC yesterday afternoon...should be zeroing in on its target right about now, preparing for detonation tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
GrampaGrossbart

GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Welcome aboard, Zjgilbert--always glad to have another brother in the air! The view up here is something else...

The name of my bird is Angelmaker.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Will you stop putting that stuff up. I ended up a half hour later watching Steve Martin and James Taylor doing Foggy Mountain Breakdown! I could wake up hours later surfing around the UTube music library!

Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:40 am

Today is the day of destruction, Brothers! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dave_In_Philly

Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:47 am

Dammit fellas, it seems I have let the squadron down. As hard as I tried to time this right, I just checked my DC number and saw my bomb won't it the target until tomorrow.

July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 Seppuku
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:50 am

Pay load over target as of this morning.
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
kaiser83

kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:51 am

Dave_In_Philly wrote:
Dammit fellas, it seems I have let the squadron down. As hard as I tried to time this right, I just checked my DC number and saw my bomb won't it the target until tomorrow.

July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 Seppuku

Don't kill yourself...I checked mine and it will arrive tomorrow too. I even planned with the company I ordered from to have it shipped Wednesday to be there Friday (which they did 4noggins is the best) even though I ordered Monday night their time. Well darn it all it will be there Saturday also. We will just have to say it is a follow on day to make sure the destruction is fully felt.
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:00 am

What the #@!!? I just checked mine, and it's in a state half way across the country??? affraid
Back to top Go down
SPUD 15

SPUD 15

Registration date : 2011-09-07

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:06 am

I have been worried that I may have been shot down by enemy fire, as my payload was deliverd tuesday but have not seen any movement untill about ten min. ago when the flight acknowledged that the bomb has been delivered today. WHEEEEEEEW Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:16 am

Mine unfortunately won't hit until Monday. I feel like such a noob. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:24 am

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
Mine unfortunately won't hit until Monday. I feel like such a noob. Embarassed

Since mine isn't even in the right region, who knows when it will be delivered! Maybe by Christmas.... santa
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:49 am

The targets best start confirming they are hit. I'm at work and need to see some damage to make the day go quicker. bom
Back to top Go down
gravel

gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:52 am

i.keenum wrote:
The targets best start confirming they are hit. I'm at work and need to see some damage to make the day go quicker. bom
They may not know they've been hit yet. bom
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
i.keenum

i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 am

Your nonsensical logic does not bide well with my self delusion.
Back to top Go down
Mozjo33

Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Just checked...pay load out for delivery!

Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza! - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Mozjo33 wrote:
Just checked...pay load out for delivery!

so, at least one should hit today!
Back to top Go down

July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: