HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:26 am

Greyson wrote:
Well, I'm stuck in the house today waiting for builders, so I'm at a bit of a loose end. I still cant quite tell if I'm a real target or not, but I was getting complaints from the family that I do too much online shopping, so if they see any parcels arrive I'm going to catch hell. Wink

Best to get the evidence out of the way and hidden before they return. If it turns out you are a target, you might collect another dozen to 30 Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
tech2576

tech2576

Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:39 am

Over target zone. Bay doors open!
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:55 am

tech2576 wrote:
Over target zone. Bay doors open!

me too, me too
Back to top Go down
gravel

gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:13 am

Expected impact changed to today!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
EC Outlaw

EC Outlaw

Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:47 am

At the IP for the final bombing run!!
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:50 am

OH, someone is SO going to be bombed today! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ocelot55

Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:52 am

Out for delivery. Looks like it will be a direct hit! bom
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonespipes.com
tech2576

tech2576

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:54 am

Ditto!

Bomb away!
Back to top Go down
tech2576

tech2576

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:56 am

Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:59 am

man I love this, you guys are great. I am excited to see what happens Smile

rev
Back to top Go down
http://revspipes.com
idbowman

idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:18 am

Everything appears to be proceeding according to plan...bomb should arrive right on schedule!
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Out for delivery! No stopping it now. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
scotties22

scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Out for delivery!!!! OOOOHHHHHHHH.....I can't wait Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladybriar.com
tech2576

tech2576

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:49 pm

I am counting @ 8 out for delivery so far.
This is gonna be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:54 pm

HooAhhh! Mine is out for delivery as well. Perfect syncronization mates...the target zone will still be 'hot' 50 years from today!

Pity me boys. I have 2 Sisters-n-Law inbound and am on housecleaning duty today. It's a good thing these dames know everything as that will help them point out the many things I did improperly. My darling wife, who is the exact opposite (one of her many blessings) will be called 'Cinderella' for the duration of their visit which will be thankfully short...as my calling her that and the 'step-sisterly implications' usually results in a flurry of bruises on my ankle that match the toe of her glass slipper exactly.

October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 D6bddf10October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 29400910October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 114e6110October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 Ddb39b10October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 Cf77ce10October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 Dd692012October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:19 pm

I am deeply sorry for you

rev
Back to top Go down
http://revspipes.com
Mozjo33

Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Oh you dirty bombadiers!!!!!!

My wife just called me yelling at me because there are 15 boxes on my front step!!! She thought I went off the deep end.

"I'm afraid to go near them because I'm afraid there was a real bomb in there!!!!"

I couldn't stop laughing - and yes - that made it worse. I never told her about the monthly bombings, so she had no idea what was going off.

Thank you to all the pilots!!!!!! It is truly appreciated. I promise to fill you in more once I get home. I very late for a meeting, but I wanted to let you know that the devestation has begun!!!

Thank you all again!!!
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:21 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:24 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!

This was SO much fun! I'm glad I got in on this one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tech2576

tech2576

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:25 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Incredible show of force Bombers!

cheers cheers cheers cheers October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 710492
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Simple Man

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:26 pm

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE DEVASTATION PICTURES!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Boom! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Mozjo33

Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Thankfully my meeting was cancelled.
I can't wait to get home. It's like Christmas in October!!! cheerscheers
Thank you all again. I promise lots of pics of the havoc in Pittsburgh! affraidaffraid
All the best to you all!! santarendeer
Back to top Go down
Cigar2you

Cigar2you

Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Bomb appears to be on target and looks to on time. Spotter reports package out for delivery.
Back to top Go down
Dave_In_Philly

Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!   October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo! - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Quote :

Priority Mail®️ Out for Delivery October 26, 2012, 9:40 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

October...the Great Halloween BoB Bombing Mission...Ooooooo!
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next