HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally got some time on the water

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smg913

smg913

Registration date : 2013-01-27

Finally got some time on the water Empty
PostSubject: Finally got some time on the water   Finally got some time on the water EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Finally got some time on the water Fishin13

Had a good night got a couple of bass and a blue fish, finally got some bait on the flat. over all it was a good night got some fish, weather was great and my cob and EMP tied it all together
Back to top Go down
Aristokles

Registration date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Finally got some time on the water   Finally got some time on the water EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:57 am

Sounds great, smg913.
This landlocked former Virginia saltwater fisherman is jealous. Try as I best I can I have not yet, in twenty years, transitioned from saltwater to freshwater. About the only thing I did accomplish was expanding the amount of tackle I own to the point that my wife "outlawed" my unattended visits to tackle shops - tobacconists are still OK though.

As soon as this posting goes up I will be putting my Thule racks on the Jeep Cherokee to haul my heavy rods down to VA where I might get to wet a line myself. Wonder if one can smoke while fishing nowadays (piers, beaches, etc.)?
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Finally got some time on the water   Finally got some time on the water EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:03 pm

Quite jealous, smg; keep the pictures rolling. Living vicariously is good for our imaginations. Lol
Back to top Go down
smg913

smg913

Registration date : 2013-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Finally got some time on the water   Finally got some time on the water EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:28 pm

When I get out again I will post some more pics. I am very grateful to live right by the water but that also means where I live is a tourist town. SO that being said I don't have much time this time of year to get out. I know that when I start dreaming of fish/fishing its time for me to start up the boat and head out.
Back to top Go down

Finally got some time on the water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: Field & Stream-
Jump to: