HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
 

 Are you happy now?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Age : 41
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:22 pm

DrT999 wrote:
Briarbabe wrote:
ajn27511 wrote:
Briarbabe wrote:
ajn27511 wrote:
Briarbabe wrote:
ajn27511 wrote:
Hey, who's the Babe? Very Happy 

AJ
She's single ya know. Wink
If I was she wouldn't be. [sigh] Wink 

AJ
If that's you in your avatar she would be. lol! lol! lol! 
My Honey vows that I'm the best looking old geezer on the planet. The avatar? It's just a reflection of how I feel most days. Like an old worn out sea dog.
I will admit to completely digging the beard in the avatar. I'm a sucker for a good beard.
I don't know about GOOD beards, but there are plenty adorning many around here!
True, but you're all
a) married
b) old enough to be my father
c) too far away

Hello? Bearded BoB's who don't fit in the above categories, I'm waiting...

In any case, I would love to see a beard thread. I want to see pics of all these fabulous furry faces. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Age : 41
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:23 pm

JKenP wrote:
OK, children come in for your oatmeal.

Awww, hell, last one in the pool is a rotten egg.
As usual, spot on.
Back to top Go down
http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
DrT999

DrT999

Age : 62
Location : Piedmont of North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Briarbabe wrote:
DrT999 wrote:
Briarbabe wrote:
ajn27511 wrote:
Briarbabe wrote:
ajn27511 wrote:
Briarbabe wrote:
ajn27511 wrote:
Hey, who's the Babe? Very Happy 

AJ
She's single ya know. Wink
If I was she wouldn't be. [sigh] Wink 

AJ
If that's you in your avatar she would be. lol! lol! lol! 
My Honey vows that I'm the best looking old geezer on the planet. The avatar? It's just a reflection of how I feel most days. Like an old worn out sea dog.
I will admit to completely digging the beard in the avatar. I'm a sucker for a good beard.
I don't know about GOOD beards, but there are plenty adorning many around here!
True, but you're all
a) married
b) old enough to be my father
c) too far away

Hello? Bearded BoB's who don't fit in the above categories, I'm waiting...

In any case, I would love to see a beard thread. I want to see pics of all these fabulous furry faces. Smile
Drat, I fit all three objections Wink I believe there are a couple of threads about our beards somewhere, but I don't remember where
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Location : Reno, NV
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:11 pm

I'm going to say I'm disappointed you don't have at least a dozen pipes in your mouth, Babe.

Those that remember a particular odd (and missed) gent from Kalamazoo, Mr. Kaplan, who would threaten to spear neighbors in the neck if they didn't smoke a cob pipe with him, he had a picture like that once. I love you

Cool

Back to top Go down
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Age : 41
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
I'm going to say I'm disappointed you don't have at least a dozen pipes in your mouth, Babe.

Those that remember a particular odd (and missed) gent from Kalamazoo, Mr. Kaplan, who would threaten to spear neighbors in the neck if they didn't smoke a cob pipe with him, he had a picture like that once.   I love you 

Cool

Alas, I do not own a dozen pipes. Otherwise I'd be up for the challenge.

As it stands, I give you all fair warning to grab your nitro pills. Twisted Evil Hang on for a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Location : Reno, NV
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Heh.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Age : 47
Location : Park Hills, MO
Registration date : 2011-01-19

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Briarbabe wrote:
True, but you're all
a) married
b) old enough to be my father
c) too far away

Hello? Bearded BoB's who don't fit in the above categories, I'm waiting...

In any case, I would love to see a beard thread. I want to see pics of all these fabulous furry faces. Smile
Well crap.... Crying or Very sad 

Married, too far away, and no beard.
Back to top Go down
Puff Daddy
Moderator
Puff Daddy

Age : 56
Location : South of heaven
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Well crap....  Crying or Very sad 

Married, too far away, and no beard.
And don't forget too ugly. AJ may get in, but you? Evil or Very Mad 

_________________
These are horrible times and all sorts of horrible people are prospering, but we must never let this disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to annoy and hinder them at every turn.
Back to top Go down
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Age : 41
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
Rob_In_MO wrote:
Well crap....  Crying or Very sad 

Married, too far away, and no beard.
And don't forget too ugly. AJ may get in, but you? Evil or Very Mad 
Haha!
Back to top Go down
http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Age : 41
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Where is this beard thread I heard tell of and about how long ago was it?
Back to top Go down
http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Hawker

Hawker

Age : 54
Location : Alberta
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
I'm going to say I'm disappointed you don't have at least a dozen pipes in your mouth, Babe.

Those that remember a particular odd (and missed) gent from Kalamazoo, Mr. Kaplan, who would threaten to spear neighbors in the neck if they didn't smoke a cob pipe with him, he had a picture like that once.   I love you 

Cool

Anyone know what has happened to George Kaplan. Hope he's OK. Haven't seen him post since he was going on a trip a few months back and he seemed to be a regular.
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Age : 62
Location : Piedmont of North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:20 pm


[/url]
Briarbabe wrote:
Where is this beard thread I heard tell of and about how long ago was it?
Not a beard thread, but a fair number of mugs have beards here. . . .
[url=https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t22490-mug-shots]https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t22490-mug-shots
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Age : 41
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Thanks DrT!
Back to top Go down
http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Location : Reno, NV
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:41 am

Hawker wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:
I'm going to say I'm disappointed you don't have at least a dozen pipes in your mouth, Babe.

Those that remember a particular odd (and missed) gent from Kalamazoo, Mr. Kaplan, who would threaten to spear neighbors in the neck if they didn't smoke a cob pipe with him, he had a picture like that once.   I love you 

Cool

Anyone know what has happened to George Kaplan. Hope he's OK. Haven't seen him post since he was going on a trip a few months back and he seemed to be a regular.
I've tried getting in touch with him, and he's off the radar still. No Miss the dude a lot.

Back to top Go down
Dave_In_Philly

Dave_In_Philly

Age : 39
Location : Philly
Registration date : 2011-08-18

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:29 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Miss the dude a lot.
Indeed, the beard and the dude.
Back to top Go down
AJ

AJ

Age : 71
Location : East of the Rocky Mountains
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:21 am

Its gone


Last edited by ajn27511 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jefe1037

jefe1037

Age : 37
Location : Mr. Pleasant, SC
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:28 pm

ajn27511 wrote:
Dave_In_Philly wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:
Miss the dude a lot.
Indeed, the beard and the dude.
Along with his wit and wisdom.Sad 

AJ
didnt we bomb him? someone send a letter to his real world address. if someone still has it, send it to me in a pm
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Location : Reno, NV
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:48 pm

He moved from that address last time I checked. Looking him up through other means proved fruitless. Believe me, I tried.
Back to top Go down
Sean68

Sean68

Age : 52
Location : Berea, Kentucky
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:44 am

So, I have again been absent from the forum for a few weeks (in transition, settling in to my new camp now). And this conversation is just the sort of thing I miss!

My dear, I know the new profile photo was not meant for me. But I will have you know I am about as happy as can be about it!!!

Smiles, everybody, smiles!
Back to top Go down
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Age : 41
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Sean68 wrote:
So, I have again been absent from the forum for a few weeks (in transition, settling in to my new camp now). And this conversation is just the sort of thing I miss!

My dear, I know the new profile photo was not meant for me. But I will have you know I am about as happy as can be about it!!!

Smiles, everybody, smiles!
Well thank you, don't get used to it. I've got a ton more up my sleeve. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Age : 47
Location : Park Hills, MO
Registration date : 2011-01-19

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:17 pm

Briarbabe wrote:
I have so many temperature raising potential avatar pics they violate the terms of service without even using them.
(Assuming there are rules against posting too much flesh)

I'm still waiting to see more of the 'temperature raising' pics. Cool 
Back to top Go down
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Age : 41
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Briarbabe wrote:
I have so many temperature raising potential avatar pics they violate the terms of service without even using them.
(Assuming there are rules against posting too much flesh)
I'm still waiting to see more of the 'temperature raising' pics.  Cool 
<------------ This one is just for you Rob. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
BigCasino

BigCasino

Age : 52
Location : North of Pittsburgh pa
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:26 pm

I love PA Girls!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bcpipes.net
Briarbabe

Briarbabe

Age : 41
Location : PA
Registration date : 2013-07-30

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:27 pm

BigCasino wrote:
I love PA Girls!
Originally from upstate NY. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://traceyleezle.wordpress.com
BigCasino

BigCasino

Age : 52
Location : North of Pittsburgh pa
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Are you happy now?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you happy now?    Are you happy now?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:37 pm

that right ok, I love Appalachian American girls Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
http://www.bcpipes.net
 
Are you happy now?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: