HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally it is True

Go down 
AuthorMessage
loco pony

loco pony

Registration date : 2013-09-21

Finally it is True Empty
PostSubject: Finally it is True   Finally it is True EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:33 pm

There is a place on the internet where a discussion about guns does not become a political debate and get locked. Am I dreaming or is it truly possible? That men can speak of these things as well as other manly things like pipe smoking and beard growing and not be accused of some evil?
Can we also speak of beautiful women and tough motorcycles, and trucks.
Is it ok to say that about the most sexy thing in the world is a woman on a motorcycle, or shooting a gun?
Or will I be a misogynist ? A troglodytic monster who cant be redeemed?
Back to top Go down
bosun1

bosun1

Registration date : 2012-10-23

Finally it is True Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally it is True   Finally it is True EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:23 pm

You're dreaming...can't be no such site allowed in our society!
Luckily, I'm kidding!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Finally it is True Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally it is True   Finally it is True EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:26 am

loco pony wrote:
There is a place on the internet where a discussion about guns does not become a political debate and get locked. Am I dreaming or is it truly possible? That men can speak of these things as well as other manly things like pipe smoking and beard growing and not be accused of some evil?
Can we also speak of beautiful women and tough motorcycles, and trucks.
Is it ok to say that about the most sexy thing in the world is a woman on a motorcycle, or shooting a gun?
Or will I be a misogynist ? A troglodytic monster who cant be redeemed?
...or a woman on a motorcycle shooting a gun?  Twisted Evil 
Finally it is True 1-gatling-gun-motorcycle
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

Finally it is True Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally it is True   Finally it is True EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:27 am

She can shoot me anytime.
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

Finally it is True Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally it is True   Finally it is True EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:52 am

loco pony wrote:

...monster who cant be redeemed?
Folks are pretty civil here, and some of us take the redemption thing pretty seriously. That redemption is not a function of v-twin -vs- inline 4 or .45 -vs- 9mm. Politics => meh...

When it come to women, I am married to one and have two daughters. I treat them like members of the family (Hi Briarbabe and Scottie!). I think they should ride motorcycles or shoot guns if it floats their boat.

We seem immune to flamewars here. Trolls get booted. It is a great place by any standard. By internet standards, pretty unusual as you observe...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
loco pony

loco pony

Registration date : 2013-09-21

Finally it is True Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally it is True   Finally it is True EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Only been here a short time and love it already.
Its great to be in a place where you can discuss your interests freely.

I dont know what ya mean by taking redemption seriously but hey, Thats your thing and I'm glad to see you are free to say it.
Back to top Go down

Finally it is True
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: Field & Stream-
Jump to: