HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

Registration date : 2012-02-23

Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro Empty
PostSubject: Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro   Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:03 am

Anyone have one? I know this hammock has a lot of opportunity for modification, and the reviews are high, but I hold you guys in higher regards than some ebay reviewer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grand-Trunk-Skeeter-Beeter-Pro-Travel-Hammock-/300935402605?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item461125d46d

Zach
Back to top Go down
docwatson

docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro   Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:14 am

I would also check to see reviews on Amazon if they have the item there. It looks like a pretty comfy hammock especially with bug netting. I have a traditional Mexican made string hammock that is great but this one looks even better.
Back to top Go down
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

Registration date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro   Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:24 am

Yeah it really looks great doesn't it! I was thinking to get this thing off the ground, I'd use the Eno Slap Straps and possibly get a Grand Trunk Tarp for over top. Seems like it'll work!
Zach
Back to top Go down

Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: Field & Stream-
Jump to: