Merry Christmas BoB'ers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mozjo33

Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

Merry Christmas BoB'ers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas BoB'ers   Merry Christmas BoB'ers - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:19 am

santa Merry Christmas!!!!!! santa 
Back to top Go down
Clay

Clay

Registration date : 2012-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas BoB'ers   Merry Christmas BoB'ers - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Merry Christmas Kirk!
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas BoB'ers   Merry Christmas BoB'ers - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Clay wrote:
Merry Christmas Kirk!

Peace and good will to you, hope you're having a great Christmas Clay.  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer

Dragonslayer

Registration date : 2013-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas BoB'ers   Merry Christmas BoB'ers - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:39 am

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I finally found a way to get what I really want for Christmas from my kids. I printed out a shopping cart from 4Noggins and handed it to them and said "everyone pick a couple and send it in." It worked and got what I really wanted, not more junk I'll never use... cheers

Craig
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas BoB'ers   Merry Christmas BoB'ers - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:17 am

Dragonslayer wrote:
I finally found a way to get what I really want for Christmas from my kids. I printed out a shopping cart from 4Noggins and handed it to them and said "everyone pick a couple and send it in." It worked and got what I really wanted, not more junk I'll never use...  cheers

Craig

Ha-ha, awesome cheers , I tried that one with orders from etailers in the UK, my lot just laughed, I'm good though, got a pressie this year which was excellent, I got a DVD, Elysium, not a bad movie, the kids loved the day so all is well with me.  lol! 
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas BoB'ers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2