HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!! EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:50 pm

It's true.

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/highlight/american-kids-are-in-serious-danger-working-on-big-tobacco-farms/5373e9bf78c90ac3d800018f

Come to find out I am a victim. Poor me.

Growing up I worked from sun up til sundown in tobacco fields in the summer, after school and weekends during school.. Before I purchased a car (with money I earned working in the tobacco fields) people would come pick me up and cart me all over three counties to work the various bases. It was horrible, horrible I say!!! I demand restitution!!!

(The depths of stupidity that has befallen this once great nation is heart breaking)
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!! EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:51 am

Shocking, I say. Shocking. We're losing entire generations to Green Tobacco Sickness.  Suspect

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!! EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:32 am

Puros_Bran said: "(The depths of stupidity that has befallen this once great nation is heart breaking)"  

Ain't it the damn truth.    Last 40 years has been a downward spiral into willing stupidity.  Like they proud of it or something.   Just don't understand it.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!! EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:02 am

Just another valid reason I'm a hermit. Suspect 
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!! EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Ya but they don't have problems with the Chinese child labor that went into all their iPhones. Imagine the chemicals those kids are exposed to.
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!! EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Bah!!

Don't try to get out of it y'all owe me reparations. I figure 18 years worth. Since I'm fair I'm going to low ball it, I mean we are all friends here right.. So let's say $10 a week per member.... So. $2,160 per member.. Pay up, I was oppressed.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!   YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!! EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:12 pm

puros_bran wrote:
Bah!!  

Don't try to get out of it y'all owe me reparations.  I figure 18 years worth.  Since I'm fair I'm going to low ball it, I mean we are all friends here right.. So let's say $10 a week per member.... So. $2,160 per member.. Pay up, I was oppressed.

I'm deeply depressed about you being Oppressed but, not so much as to give any of you a dime for having the good luck of learning early the value of a good days work. YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!! Cheesy63
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/

YOU are responsible for Human Rights Violations!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: Pipe Techniques-
Jump to: