HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Independence Day.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
christeaux

christeaux

Registration date : 2011-12-09

Happy Independence Day. Empty
PostSubject: Happy Independence Day.   Happy Independence Day. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Happy Independence day to everyone. Today is a day of celebration and remembrance. As we celebrate our freedom let us also remember those who have come before us to build this nation, those who currently serve our nation, and those who have died so that we may continue to celebrate this day. Today is a day to put aside our notions of left and right wing, to put aside all politics, to come together in brotherhood; let us celebrate as one people, united under one flag, one nation, and with one cause, freedom. May God continue to bless our nation, and all of its people.

Today my family and I will celebrate with bbq, good rye whiskey, and some Fusilier's Ration among other things. How will the rest of the brothers be celebrating today?
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day.   Happy Independence Day. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:24 pm

I'll be celebrating with three bowls of tobacco, steak for lunch and dinner, and some nice wine
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Happy Independence Day.   Happy Independence Day. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:52 pm

Started the day with some MC-5100 in a legend cob.  Had a big salad with some steak thrown in and another bowl..this time Trout Stream...tween now and dinner will be several fingers of Patron Tequila and several more bowls of wonderful tobacco and a big tip 'o the hat to all BoB members.

Hoping your having a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
fsu92john

fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day.   Happy Independence Day. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Grilled hot dogs for lunch. Fireworks tonight if the weather cooperates.
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day.   Happy Independence Day. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:22 pm

Been relaxing enjoying my day off with game of thrones. Bout to visit the family BBQ and smoke my first bowl of the day.
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day.   Happy Independence Day. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Just another day at the brewery for yours truly. The 4th is one of our busiest days for retail beer, so one has to make hay while the sun shines!

Fireworks I couldn't care less about.

sunny 

Cheers,

RR

Happy Independence Day. Purple11x 3Happy Independence Day. Bombx10Happy Independence Day. Bombx10  Happy Independence Day. D6bddf10 Happy Independence Day. 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Happy Independence Day. Cowboy13Happy Independence Day. 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day.   Happy Independence Day. EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:20 pm

Brewdude wrote:

Fireworks I couldn't care less about.

sunny 

Cheers,

RR

I agree, I'm just an old fuddy duddy but, God bless America........we need it more then ever.
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
kaiser83

kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day.   Happy Independence Day. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:56 am

Happy 4th to all you fine gentlemen....and ladies.
Back to top Go down
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day.   Happy Independence Day. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:45 am

Happy 4th! I had a big performance in Davis, CA at their big fireworks extravaganza. Winding down with a bowl of Odyssey.
Back to top Go down
PeterD

PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Happy Independence Day.   Happy Independence Day. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:34 pm

...enjoyed the day with 4 of my sons....ate well and then some fireworks to end the evening...smoked several bowls and the weather here in SE Tennessee was fantastic!

...a day to remember and reflect on core values, I think...
 bom 
Back to top Go down

Happy Independence Day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: