HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB   Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:44 pm

I had to set up a filter to block criteo.com re-targeting adverts because they were stopping the pages from loading here on BoB, only started happening today, any one else having a problem with page loads today, if so just create a filter in Adblock, wipes it out straight away.
Back to top Go down
pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB   Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Had the same problem..have no clue as to setting up a filter. Just managed to get on.
Back to top Go down
loneredtree

loneredtree

Registration date : 2011-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB   Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:30 pm

I had no idea why I could not get on. Just started working now.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB   Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:05 pm

The forum was very slow loading early this morning, but has been OK since this afternoon. No problems with ads though.

Cheers,

RR

Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB Purple11x 3Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB Bombx10Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB Bombx10  Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB D6bddf10 Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB Cowboy13Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB   Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:22 pm

I've had a problem with it taking for ever to load ALL day since 6:30am.
In fact JUST now it seems to be okay. Weirdest things happen around here.
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
MichaelM

MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB   Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:50 pm

I had the same problem with extremly slow loading this morning and earlier this evening.  All seems fine now.  I couldn't get onto tobaccocellar.com for most of the weekend, and there was the other thread about puff.com.  I'm feeling a good conspiracy theory stating to brew  Very Happy 
Mike.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB   Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:03 pm

MichaelM wrote:
 I'm feeling a good conspiracy theory stating to brew  Very Happy 
Mike.

You and me both Michael!  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB   Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:02 am

I checked a little more, on the support forum at forumotion folk seem to have had this problem before, seems that servimg was having server problems, problems folk were having were the same problems including illiweb.com and criteo.com seemingly causing loading problem, just have to wait it out.

Still having problems today with page loading but if I click the cancel 'X' on the page loader after clicking a link on BoB the page loads up straight away, the reply/comment box problem is persisting though.
Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB   Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:39 am

I block ads all over. So I don't see a lot of that crap.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB   Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:56 am

I'm running Firefox with Adblock Plus and haven't noticed a thing.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB   Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:06 pm

MisterE wrote:

Hope it runs right and doesn't mess with anything else............I just installed it.  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB   Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
MisterE wrote:

Hope it runs right and doesn't mess with anything else............I just installed it.  Suspect 

I've never seen Adblock Plus cause any collateral issues with my computer so far. I have seen a few sites request that it be turned off for the sake of their advertising revenue. I just ignore them.  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Anyone else have criteo.com blocking access to BoB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: