HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eleknar

Eleknar

Registration date : 2010-06-15

Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available Empty
PostSubject: Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available   Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 9:07 pm

As the title says you can now get get a print catalog mailed to you from Missouri Meerschaum. Here's a link to their Facebook post announcing the new service: MM Catalog Announcement

If you don't want to click on the link here's what they said: "EXTRA! EXTRA! After working on it for 145 years, Missouri Meerschaum has come out with what we believe is our first catalog dedicated to the consumer of our authentic and original Corn Cob Pipes! While our website has all of this information, sometimes it's nice to relax with a print version that you can peruse while sitting in your favorite chair while smoking a Corn Cob Pipe. Send us an email at pipes@corncobpipe.com with your mailing address, and we'll rush a copy to you!"

Happy Smokes!
Back to top Go down
Richard Burley

Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available   Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:34 pm

A valuable collectible, 15 or 20 years hence.
Back to top Go down
Clay

Clay

Registration date : 2012-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available   Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:46 pm

Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
Buckshot

Buckshot

Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available   Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 12:56 pm

Thanks for posting the information. cheers
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available   Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Got mine yesterday. Looks like there's a few new cobs that I'll be interested in picking up -

Mark Twain (great looking Dublin)
Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available Mark-twain-corn-cob-pipe-bent

Diplomat 5th Avenue (not a new one, but new to me).

Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available _MG_5908.1

Both with bent stems, as is my preference. Might even pick up a couple forever stems from Walker Briar Works.

Thanks for the info Eleknar!

Cheers,

RR

Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available Purple11x 3Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available Bombx10Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available Bombx10  Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available D6bddf10 Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available Cowboy13Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Clay

Clay

Registration date : 2012-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available   Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:20 pm

The Mark Twain will be a must! I like that one.
Back to top Go down
J Soshae

J Soshae

Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available   Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:57 pm

Got mine too cheers
Back to top Go down

Missouri Meerschaum Print Catalogs Now Available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: