HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hiking the Pemi Wilderness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TMacphersonNH

TMacphersonNH

Registration date : 2013-11-25

Hiking the Pemi Wilderness Empty
PostSubject: Hiking the Pemi Wilderness   Hiking the Pemi Wilderness EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Am setting off Friday for a four day hike through the Pemi Wilderness. No cell phone, no ipad. Just an old fashioned book, my Charatan Salisbury, and 4 oz. of 4noggins' Trout Stream. Nothing like sitting on the banks of the North Branch listening to the boulders roll and enjoying a good bowl.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hiking the Pemi Wilderness   Hiking the Pemi Wilderness EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:22 pm

Sounds great! Take lots of pics to share with us!

cheers

Cheers,

RR

Hiking the Pemi Wilderness Purple11x 3Hiking the Pemi Wilderness Bombx10Hiking the Pemi Wilderness Bombx10  Hiking the Pemi Wilderness D6bddf10 Hiking the Pemi Wilderness 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Hiking the Pemi Wilderness Cowboy13Hiking the Pemi Wilderness 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com Online
Buckshot

Buckshot

Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Hiking the Pemi Wilderness   Hiking the Pemi Wilderness EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Sounds wonderful. Have a great time.
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hiking the Pemi Wilderness   Hiking the Pemi Wilderness EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Have a great time.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Hiking the Pemi Wilderness   Hiking the Pemi Wilderness EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Charge your phone, turn the radios off... Pack it in socks and stick it in your gear. The GPS and the camera can come in very handy.
Back to top Go down
TMacphersonNH

TMacphersonNH

PostSubject: Re: Hiking the Pemi Wilderness   Hiking the Pemi Wilderness EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Thanks guys! Unfortunately I'm required to carry a SAT phone when I'm out and on call as a Wilderness EMT so I'm not completely cut off. Let's hope everyone stays safe (including me!) so I can smoke in peace.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Hiking the Pemi Wilderness   Hiking the Pemi Wilderness EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Sounds like your going to have some good ole quality time sir, here's to no interruptions Hiking the Pemi Wilderness Double94
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
TMacphersonNH

TMacphersonNH

PostSubject: Re: Hiking the Pemi Wilderness   Hiking the Pemi Wilderness EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 10:58 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Sounds like your going to have some good ole quality time sir, here's to no interruptions Hiking the Pemi Wilderness Double94

Thank you sir! Looking forward to it. Hope you are well.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Hiking the Pemi Wilderness   Hiking the Pemi Wilderness EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:01 pm

TMacphersonNH wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:

Thank you sir! Looking forward to it. Hope you are well.

As well as to be expected! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
d4klutz

d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Hiking the Pemi Wilderness   Hiking the Pemi Wilderness EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:13 pm

enjoy your trip! I love being able to be disconnected at times. It is a rare treat. I hope that no emergencies come up! I am wilderness first aid certified myself. I do search and rescue for the county here. Be safe!
Back to top Go down
http://d4klutz.blogspot.com

Hiking the Pemi Wilderness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: Field & Stream-
Jump to: