How was your weather today?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

How was your weather today? - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 10:28 am

Going down to the Oregon coast for our annual beach vacation.  Newport, Oregon...Moolack Beach.  It’s gonna be upper 60’s and sunny to partly cloudy during the day and low 50’s at night.  That’s actually just about perfect.

Check out Moolack Shores Inn online...six miles of unpopulated beach...heaven on earth.

https://www.moolackshores.com/

Each room is a “theme” room.  We’re in the Lighthouse Suite...

How was your weather today? - Page 41 079af410

How was your weather today? - Page 41 8cc2f110

How was your weather today? - Page 41 F6d5af10

How was your weather today? - Page 41 D6bddf10How was your weather today? - Page 41 29400910How was your weather today? - Page 41 114e6110How was your weather today? - Page 41 Ddb39b10How was your weather today? - Page 41 Cf77ce10How was your weather today? - Page 41 Dd692012How was your weather today? - Page 41 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
ftrplt

ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 1:27 pm

Gee, tough life!! Smile Smile Enjoy the hell out of your beach time!! cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 2:14 pm

REALLY! Must be nice!

I'm here in Fricken Fruitvale, TX. in the Box Car suite enjoying little to nothing.............wish you were here my friend. How was your weather today? - Page 41 On_the10
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
kxg

kxg

Registration date : 2020-05-16

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 4:35 pm

That looks wonderful. I'm more of a mountain guy myself, probably due to living in Kansas, it's a long ways to the beach. With limited beach experience, I always think of it more idealized than it turns out. I forget about the ability of sand to find its way to places you don't want sand and the first mouthful of salt water always takes me by surprise. However, it is something to aspire to!
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 4:49 pm

kxg wrote:
That looks wonderful.  I'm more of a mountain guy myself, probably due to living in Kansas, it's a long ways to the beach. With limited beach experience, I always think of it more idealized than it turns out.  I forget about the ability of sand to find its way to places you don't want sand and the first mouthful of salt water always takes me by surprise.  However, it is something to aspire to!

Yeah, when I was younger I hated the beach just for those reasons, the sand gets in EVERYTHING!
Nice to look at but, I don't go any further.
Good seeing you here Kelly, I thought this place was a well kept secret as of late. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Puffy

Puffy

Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 2:47 pm

It's another rainy day here in Carolina..We've had a lot of them this summer.
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:21 pm

Yep had some good rain as well, but still hot, ready for winter
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 10:09 pm

It actually got down under 100 yesterday and today as a storm front passed and brought some much needed rain! However this also brought higher humidity. Will enjoy this respite again tomorrow before heading back up again later this week.

Cheers,

RR

How was your weather today? - Page 41 Purple11x 3How was your weather today? - Page 41 Bombx10How was your weather today? - Page 41 Bombx10  How was your weather today? - Page 41 D6bddf10 How was your weather today? - Page 41 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d How was your weather today? - Page 41 Cowboy13How was your weather today? - Page 41 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 9:32 pm

Wet.
Back to top Go down
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 2:23 pm

Mid 70's today. The other day the high was around 55 and snow in the Bridger \ Teton mountain peaks.
Back to top Go down
Puffy

Puffy

Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 2:56 pm

Sunny and warm here in Carolina today 92F...It's supposed to start cooling down some by the week end.
Back to top Go down
thedeep

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 2:46 pm

Currently it's 82. Going up to 85, later. Humidity is not real bad at 62. "feels like" is 85, I can live with that. May go out on the porch for a coffee and a pipe, in a shady spot.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 7:21 pm

Back over 100 here in sunny Arid-zona and will climb over the Labor Day weekend. Not predicted to get under 100 again until mid-next week. That's life in the desert!

sunny

Cheers,

RR

How was your weather today? - Page 41 Purple11x 3How was your weather today? - Page 41 Bombx10How was your weather today? - Page 41 Bombx10  How was your weather today? - Page 41 D6bddf10 How was your weather today? - Page 41 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d How was your weather today? - Page 41 Cowboy13How was your weather today? - Page 41 4G80VIc

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 4:41 pm

Sunny and warm. Autumn comes next week.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 8:01 am

117 yesterday afternoon!

¡Ay, caramba!

cherry

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
thedeep

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 1:23 pm

1:00 in the afternoon and it's 65 and raining. Not a hard rain, just rain. I'm heading out to the garage to sit with a pipe and coffee.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 7:28 pm

Big swing in the temps here in Arid-zona. Only got to the mid-80's today and the early morning temps were in the low-mid 60's! What a contrast to the 110+ conditions of a day or so ago.

All due to that low pressure system that moved down from Canada and brought snow to Denver. Actually not that unusual for the mile high city.

In any case it's a welcome relief here but it'll be ramping up to the mid 100's in a few days.

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 7:33 pm

Statewide and local wildfires taking over the state.  Huge disaster.  Standing by to know if we’re going to have to evacuate.  Looking north it’s an average afternoon...to the south is a WALL of thick red orange smoke...very disturbing.  Literally it looks like Mars.

Pray for us.

How was your weather today? - Page 41 D6bddf10How was your weather today? - Page 41 29400910How was your weather today? - Page 41 114e6110How was your weather today? - Page 41 Ddb39b10How was your weather today? - Page 41 Cf77ce10How was your weather today? - Page 41 Dd692012How was your weather today? - Page 41 Cowboy13

Last edited by Blackhorse on Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 8:15 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Statewide and local wildfires taking over the state.  Huge disaster.  Standing by to know if we’re going to have to evacuate.  Looking north it’s an average afternoon...to the south is a WALL of think red orange smoke...very disturbing.  Literally it looks like Mars.

Pray for us.

Holy Moley! Stay safe BH!

Shocked

No Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
ftrplt

ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 8:41 pm

Yesterday at 3 pm it was 90F, clear blue skies, and light breezes out of the south. By 5:30 pm, it was barely 60F, black skies, thunder and rain...cold, wet rain!! Front hit us from out of the NW (i.e., the Denver snow scenario!!). Rained all night, gonna' continue thru Friday. Nice, slow soaking rain! We are forecasted to wake up Saturday morning to an 80F day, this continuing for the next 8-9 days. Great pipe smoking weather Very Happy cheers FTRPLT

Blackhorse...Be safe, my friend!! And your family!!
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 11:22 am

Had to evacuate our home yesterday - along with (get this) a half a million other residents. Staying in a motel (very lucky) in Portland. A great number of outlying areas are GONE...burned to the ground. We were lucky to have left when we did. We were amid significant traffic but WAZE steered us around and through open roadways are we were able to make it to my Nephew’s place in North Portland and ultimately secured a motel room. Weren’t able to take much of anything. On the fire maps it looks like our place is OK so far...but a simple shift in the wind and we’re homeless! Pray for us.

Back to top Go down
ftrplt

ftrplt

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 11:37 am

Consider it done!!! This whole scenario is unbelievable!! Sad Sad FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 12:30 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Had to evacuate our home yesterday - along with (get this) a half a million other residents. Staying in a motel (very lucky) in Portland.  A great number of outlying areas are GONE...burned to the ground.  We were lucky to have left when we did.  We were amid significant traffic but WAZE steered us around and through open roadways are we were able to make it to my Nephew’s place in North Portland and ultimately secured a motel room.  Weren’t able to take much of anything.  On the fire maps it looks like our place is OK so far...but a simple shift in the wind and we’re homeless!  Pray for us.

Glad you and yours are safe Dave. Sounds apocalyptic! May you return to your unscathed home soon.

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 3:26 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Had to evacuate our home yesterday - along with (get this) a half a million other residents. Staying in a motel (very lucky) in Portland.  A great number of outlying areas are GONE...burned to the ground.  We were lucky to have left when we did.  We were amid significant traffic but WAZE steered us around and through open roadways are we were able to make it to my Nephew’s place in North Portland and ultimately secured a motel room.  Weren’t able to take much of anything.  On the fire maps it looks like our place is OK so far...but a simple shift in the wind and we’re homeless!  Pray for us.

Yipe! I've been watching. I really didn't expect the order to evacuate.. I've got a candle lit for all y'all. Though you're probably not wanting more fire.

Best wishes for everyone out that way.

We got unexpected rain early and it's just been constant, but not torrential. I'm grateful.
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 41 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 5:32 pm

I'm hoping for some rain in your area. Stay safe. It rained here yesterday and this morning a little bit.
Back to top Go down

How was your weather today?
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: