Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

How was your weather today? - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 11:39 pm

We got around 2 inches of rain today. The high temp was 55 deg. That was around 4 am this morning. Then the temp slowly dropped all day. It’s 31 deg now and supposed to drop to around 27 deg by sunrise.
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:40 am

37° this morning. Hopefully this weather sticks around and doesn't get too hot again
Back to top Go down
Cerfer

Registration date : 2014-07-14

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 5:06 pm

7" of snow expected today. Far cry from the forecast of 1"-3". I'd like to be eased into this nonsense, not surprised into it.

7° in a couple of days. This entire season has caught me off guard.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 6:47 pm

Cerfer wrote:
7" of snow expected today. Far cry from the forecast of 1"-3". I'd like to be eased into this nonsense, not surprised into it.

Sorry to hear that Dutton. Snow is a 4-letter word to me and I never ever want to have anything to do with it again as long as I live!

Here in bee-u-ti-ful southern Arid-Zona we have picture postcard perfect temps of mid 80's and wall-to-wall sunshine. Happy as a clam.

Very Happy

Cheers,

RR

How was your weather today? - Page 36 Purple11x 3How was your weather today? - Page 36 Bombx10How was your weather today? - Page 36 Bombx10  How was your weather today? - Page 36 D6bddf10 How was your weather today? - Page 36 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d How was your weather today? - Page 36 Cowboy13How was your weather today? - Page 36 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 7:31 pm

Snowy, cold, and windy. We had only about an inch of snow, but that is one inch too much for me!
Back to top Go down
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 11:18 pm

Perfect weather from Gallup, NM to Flagstaff, AZ. Low to mid 60's and sunny.
Back to top Go down
Cerfer

Registration date : 2014-07-14

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Cerfer wrote:

Sorry to hear that Dutton. Snow is a 4-letter word to me and I never ever want to have anything to do with it again as long as I live!

Here in bee-u-ti-ful southern Arid-Zona we have picture postcard perfect temps of mid 80's and wall-to-wall sunshine. Happy as a clam.

Very Happy

Cheers,

RR

Nice. My daughter moved to Phoenix in July. Her housewarming guest was a scorpion, but things have gotten better.

Because it was Veteran's Day, the city didn't do anything about the roads. It's going to be an ice rink the morning until they put down some &#$*&^$-ing salt. I have a new dog (7 mo. old golden retriever), and she just loves the snow. It almost makes me remember that it can be fun.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 7:37 pm

Yesterday we had some very heavy rains with totals around 3" in some parts of the greater Phoenix area. Much flooding of roadways and underpasses due to the sewer system not being able to handle the sudden flow. The problem is that when it rains it can often be very heavy for some periods of time, and cars will try and cross the flooding with low clearance to the ground and then get stuck! Fortunately my SUV has high clearance.

I did have to go out in it, once in the morning and then to a band gig. It was slow going and one had to be very careful when driving through the flooded areas. I was hoping the band gig might be called off but it wasn't. Coming back home in the dark on flooded streets was a little stressful but I managed.

At no time did the flooding on the streets come anywhere close to flooding my house or anyone else's at least where I live. Flooding of houses are not common here, unlike where I lived previously in WA state.

This storm system is forecast to bring more rain today through tomorrow but not as heavy. It's part of a large system that came up over the Baja in Mexico dragging a lot of moisture with it. In fact it's the first rainfall we've had in almost 2 months.

This storm has also brought significant snowfall to the higher elevations in AZ like Sedona, Flagstaff, and the Grand Canyon. The morning weather on the TV news had coverage of the snowfall right in downtown Flagstaff where I visited a few months ago. Glad I'm not there now!

Cheers,

RR

How was your weather today? - Page 36 Purple11x 3How was your weather today? - Page 36 Bombx10How was your weather today? - Page 36 Bombx10  How was your weather today? - Page 36 D6bddf10 How was your weather today? - Page 36 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d How was your weather today? - Page 36 Cowboy13How was your weather today? - Page 36 4G80VIc

Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 12:10 pm

It's supposed to be warmer today, high in the upper 50's and cloudy. Hope it will be a good day to walk the dog and smoke a pipe. Tomorrow it's going to get cold and with rain again. Man, the weather never stays the same for very long here in the Ozarks. Although, the weekend is looking better.
Back to top Go down
peanubutter

peanubutter

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 11:40 pm

Cruised from Las Vegas to Lake Havasu City today. Nice weather in the 60"s. A few days with no rain would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 2:40 pm

Cold and windy. About 27 degrees. A bit of freezing rain, no snow yet. It's a good day to sit in front of the wood-burning stove while watching football, smoking my pipe and drinking coffee!
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 3:09 pm

33° and drizzling. A light breeze is helping the glaze form. Stuck in my chair.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 5:12 pm

Close to freezing rain Ozzie. Nasty stuff. It takes limbs off of trees and cars off of roads.

Here in Portland we have a pretty typical winter day. Overcast and low 50’s.

How was your weather today? - Page 36 D6bddf10How was your weather today? - Page 36 29400910How was your weather today? - Page 36 114e6110How was your weather today? - Page 36 Ddb39b10How was your weather today? - Page 36 Cf77ce10How was your weather today? - Page 36 Dd692012How was your weather today? - Page 36 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 6:45 pm

A bit below seasonal norms here in the greater Phoenix area. Mid-60's days and upper 40's nights but still sunny and pleasant. Could be far worse!

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 5:22 pm

We hit 80 degrees today...freeze expected on Tuesday night. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 1:22 am

Freezing most of the day. The forest is glistening like a crystal encrusted painting from yesterday's freezing rain.
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 4:42 pm

64° and sunny, calm, no clouds. More days like this through Christmas! cheers
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:31 pm

Gonna be a bit rainy here in the greater Phoenix area. No sunny skies for several day but rainfalls are not forecast to be terribly significant. Highs around 60 and lows around 40. The high country around Flagstaff will see snow. They can have it!

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 9:18 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
64° and sunny, calm, no clouds. More days like this through Christmas! cheers

Same here, just up the road a couple of hours from OZ.
Back to top Go down
beeman86

beeman86

Registration date : 2014-08-02

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 1:08 pm

Overcast and -2C. Freezing rain expected warning on for later today and tomorrow. It's been a mild winter so far with little snow. Totally opposite from last year and somewhat unusual for here.
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 3:18 pm

Warm in the 60's.  Cloudy, no wind. Beautiful day to sit on the patio and smoke a pipe.  Unfortunately, tomorrow will be 30 degrees colder with the possibility of snow!  The birds are very busy at the feeders today, a sign of bad weather to come.  Well, if the weather does get bad, I am stocked up on my favorite staples, beer, bourbon, frozen pizzas, cookies, Halos, popcorn, pipe tobacco, and plenty of firewood close at hand just in case!
Back to top Go down
ftrplt

ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 5:05 pm

Balmy and overcast here in OKC with a high of 69F until about 45 minutes ago!! Temps have dropped 10F, cold front moving in bringing temps in the 30s Mad Mad Possibility of 1-3" of white stuff tomorrow! All supplied up for a "tucked in" Saturday!! cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
peanubutter

peanubutter

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 5:10 pm

Decent weather in the mid to upper 60's day time temps and 40ish at night here in Goodyear, AZ. Getting ready to move towards New Mexico and then Texas in the coming months. Hoping to chase those temps as we travel.
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:32 pm

Man, that changed quickly. Now raining with thunderstorms and the temps are dropping rapidly. In a flood watch and tornado watch!
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 1:51 pm

Corncobcon wrote:
Man, that changed quickly.  Now raining with thunderstorms and the temps are dropping rapidly. In a flood watch and tornado watch!

Yup, last night was a real turd floater!. Shields held, so no destruction here, though others weren't as fortunate. Now that everything is soaked, the temps continue to fall throughout the day and then snow is forecast.
Back to top Go down

How was your weather today?
Page 36 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: