HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Katmandu destroyed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

Katmandu destroyed Empty
PostSubject: Katmandu destroyed   Katmandu destroyed EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:34 am

For you bro's going to Mt. Everest this year you may want to look at this. It's terrible Sad Sad

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/04/25/nepal-earthquake/26354073/
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

Katmandu destroyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katmandu destroyed   Katmandu destroyed EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Yes, I saw this Mr Monbla, terribly sad. Death toll could run to 10s of thousands. I would imagine that most of their religious temples have been destroyed. Doubly tough this. .. they're a highly religious culture and the temples are especially important for tourism which is already is struggling.
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

Katmandu destroyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katmandu destroyed   Katmandu destroyed EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Yes, I saw this Mr Monbla, terribly sad. Death toll could run to 10s of thousands. I would imagine that most of their religious temples have been destroyed.  Doubly tough this. .. they're a highly religious culture and the temples are especially important for tourism which is already is struggling.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

Katmandu destroyed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katmandu destroyed   Katmandu destroyed EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Wow! What a tragedy. Simply awful.

No Cheers,

RR

Katmandu destroyed Purple11x 3Katmandu destroyed Bombx10Katmandu destroyed Bombx10  Katmandu destroyed D6bddf10 Katmandu destroyed 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Katmandu destroyed Cowboy13Katmandu destroyed 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com

Katmandu destroyed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: