HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any Crossbow Shooters/Hunters On Here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PipeDragon

PipeDragon

Registration date : 2012-10-31

Any Crossbow Shooters/Hunters On Here? Empty
PostSubject: Any Crossbow Shooters/Hunters On Here?   Any Crossbow Shooters/Hunters On Here? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:25 am

Was wondering if there were any crossbow shooters on here and if so, what do you have and do you strictly shoot or hunt too?

Heres a couple pics of my Excalibur Micro 335 Nightmare 'Witching Hour" to date. Still doing some stuff to it

Havent taken anything with her yet (Spring turkey was a bust) but Im hoping to get her bloody come fall bow with a few deer!

Any Crossbow Shooters/Hunters On Here? Witch110

Any Crossbow Shooters/Hunters On Here? Witch210
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Any Crossbow Shooters/Hunters On Here?   Any Crossbow Shooters/Hunters On Here? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:11 pm

Had a small pistol version for rabbits that I really enjoyed using. Always intended to look into a bigger one as I'm no longer able to use a real bow anymore. Looks like a really nice setup you got though. Definitely keep us posted when you get one with it.

Jim
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Any Crossbow Shooters/Hunters On Here?   Any Crossbow Shooters/Hunters On Here? EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 9:17 pm

I looked into crossbows a couple years ago but N.Y. state can't make up its mind whether to allow crossbow hunting or not in my area. Until it's definite I'm holding off. Looks like a variable scope you've mounted?

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down

Any Crossbow Shooters/Hunters On Here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: Field & Stream-
Jump to: