HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one Empty
PostSubject: A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one   A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:46 pm

A great smoke from an old classic (Comoy Blue Riband) deserves a follow up from a new classic.

I chose OGS to fill this beautiful billiard by Walt Cannoy. His suede finish is nothing short of stupendous and the striking color of the stummel against the white accent and stem (military stem system) coupled with the most comfortable fishtail anyone could want and you have a 5 star wonder, keep it smokey.
banjo

A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one 07e35fad42d65bd6ee752b88d5c0e7382997a1c
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Eric Furgeson

Eric Furgeson

Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one   A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 1:29 pm

The size and beauty of your collection is amazing sir. Thank you continualy sharing it with us.
Back to top Go down
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one   A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 3:42 pm

I can't imagine anyone with a pipe collection without the classic billiard. That one would be welcome in any collection. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
Old Nate
Not Really Old
Old Nate

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one   A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 8:13 pm

That's a great pipe, banjo! White/ivory stem makes it, I think!
Back to top Go down
Canicus61

Canicus61

Registration date : 2013-10-16

PostSubject: Re: A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one   A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 12:15 am

Love that pipe! Great finish and stem contrast.....it's awesome......you have quite the collection!
Back to top Go down

A smoke in an old classic deserves one in a new one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: