HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eureka! A revelation!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

Eureka! A revelation! Empty
PostSubject: Eureka! A revelation!   Eureka! A revelation! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 1:11 pm

Realizing the F&T Cut Virginia Plug I've been smoking has aged for 7 years i figured why not buy some fresh to see how it fares against the aged one.

So off to Google to find out which Internet pipe smoking sellers carry it.

I found 7 and 6 had the Out of Stock blazoned across it. The last one showed it had stock so I placed 10 in my cart and was told, Not enough stock for your cart, so I dropped down to 8, same thing as did 6, when I hit 5 I was greeted with checkout. I bet there are a lot of tobacco's sellers stocks facing the same scenario.

So I loaded the first Comoy I ever bought, a vintage 3 section C Sandblast Pot and filled it with the aged tobacco I'm writing about.

Eureka! A revelation! 0cc1504e5ced2dd66a31c1a7b56f99f513f4604

I read all the reviews about this tobacco and after trying it in different shaped pipes I found the flavor profile on the palate to vary a bit, some bowls muted the spiciness and others the citrusy tang but the pot was the best all around performance thus far with this tobacco so I dug out one of my Ehrlich pot's to see if I get the same results and if I do this tobacco, while good in all the pipes I smoked it in thus far, truly sang in the pot shape so now it will be dedicated to that shape. Keeping it smokey.
banjo
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Eureka! A revelation!   Eureka! A revelation! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 2:28 pm

One of the great things about pipe smoking is discovering which pipe a blend prefers. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Eureka! A revelation!   Eureka! A revelation! EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 3:27 pm

The Ehrlich agreed with the findings with the Comoy and it had a bit more intensity as well being a group 3 compared to a tight group 2 of the Comoy.

Eureka! A revelation! D9025bb46755de1f2fbd35c760952454cc52e3a

Can't wait to smoke in my best smoking pot, the Dunhill Deadroot C-EE!

Eureka! A revelation! 52735a95424c5bace2c82be2ddc5c75f53e20a7

Keep it smokey!
banjo

ajn27511 wrote:
One of the great things about pipe smoking is discovering which pipe a blend prefers. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw

Eureka! A revelation!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: