HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pipeman83

pipeman83

Registration date : 2016-09-13

Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there? Empty
PostSubject: Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there?   Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 2:44 am

Just curious if there are any Brothers of the Briar that are also Brothers of the Craft out here ?
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there?   Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Maybe.............................

Back to top Go down
Fumus

Fumus

Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there?   Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 11:38 pm

Lol, nice cryptic answer Wiz. Laughing
Back to top Go down
kitobi

kitobi

Registration date : 2015-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there?   Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there? EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 5:53 pm

yup Very Happy

although I haven't been to lodge in a while now tho.....

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there?   Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there? EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:24 pm

kitobi wrote:
yup Very Happy

although I haven't been to lodge in a while now tho.....

Tough to get to the lodge meetings when us Knights Templar are always out and about, eh? Honestly, I haven't been on a good crusade in a long time. Sure, some touring, but no sword wielding horse riding good times, you know? Come to think of it, the last meeting I attended was back in June when I was in Utah. The lodge close to here has been long closed....
Back to top Go down
kitobi

kitobi

Registration date : 2015-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there?   Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there? EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 4:53 am

lol the KT route is so far away for me its not even worth thinking about. been about a year and a half since I went to lodge. I work with approx. a dozen other fellow members some in very high provincial positions but the amount they spend each month on visiting etc is eye watering. I did my 3 degrees and became tyler for a few years which I enjoyed.

life and other pressures have meant that I didn't have specific evenings free anymore.

I do like the KT garb tho, and I think the routes of attainment are different in the USA as they are here.
Back to top Go down

Any Pipe Smoking Freemasons out there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: