HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smoker13

Registration date : 2016-01-12

Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married Empty
PostSubject: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:15 pm

for 21 years, but gosh dang it all, I think Ozark Wizard's latest avatar is a GREAT lookin' piper! And being a mad hatter myself, I can't pass up commenting on that beautiful hat - just a real humdinger for woods-walkin' and/or sitting on a rock with a favorite pipe and blend going at a nice, smooooth pace.
Back to top Go down
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 3:09 am

cheers
smoker13 wrote:
for 21 years, but gosh dang it all, I think Ozark Wizard's latest avatar is a GREAT lookin' piper!  And being a mad hatter myself, I can't pass up commenting on that beautiful hat - just a real humdinger for woods-walkin' and/or sitting on a rock with a favorite pipe and blend going at a nice, smooooth  pace.

cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Richard Burley

Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:52 am

I'm getting a strange Civil War vibe from it. I suppose it's just the hat, but I fear he may have had me shot in a former life. I'll have to speak with Shirley MacLaine or some other expert about the matter.
Back to top Go down
smoker13

Registration date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:20 am

Yep, I can see it, I can see it, it's definitely there.
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 4:15 pm

Well, um, congratulations on an anniversary of a couple of decades!

The hat? Yah, I like the hat as well. That day was about 6 hours in the saddle running fence, moving animals and general surveying of the land. Good for cobs and lots of water.

Richard, I can say with reasonable certainty, I do not shoot folks that didn't have it coming. I might be going out on a limb, but I'm guessing I am being mistaken for someone else. I have a rather common look........lol!
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:

Richard, I can say with reasonable certainty, I do not shoot folks that didn't have it coming. I might be going out on a limb, but I'm guessing I am being mistaken for someone else. I have a rather common look........lol!  

lol! lol! lol! Ha!
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married   Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 8:58 pm

Stick wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:

lol! lol! lol!  Ha!

Yes, this!

Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married Giphy

jocolor

Cheers,

RR

Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married Purple11x 3Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married Bombx10Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married Bombx10  Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married D6bddf10 Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married Cowboy13Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com

Well, Let Me First Say That I've Been Happily Married
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: