HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  Empty
PostSubject: I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but    I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  EmptySat May 20, 2017 6:51 pm

Remember I said that Trever Talbert could take the Calabash shape, turn it upside down and inside out and still come up with a classic?

Well you have really understand what else Trever Talbert is capable of as well and this Calabash is not your grandfathers Calabash, your fathers Calabash or nothing you have come to associate as being a Calabash in any shape or form but it is.

The bowl is briar and the bottom is Boxwood but sandwiched in between is a cup or Meerschaum and a Calabash of fantasy was born. If I remember right this is the only one he made and it smokes great and as you can see I'm keeping it smokey with some Capstan Blue.
banjo

I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  33942058184_61e7f0ea56_z_d
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but    I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  EmptySat May 20, 2017 7:27 pm

Gott im Himmel......

affraid

Cheers,

RR

I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  Purple11x 3I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  Bombx10I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  Bombx10  I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  D6bddf10 I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  Cowboy13I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
smoker13

Registration date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but    I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  EmptyMon May 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Mon Dieu!
Back to top Go down
ftrplt

ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but    I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  EmptyMon May 22, 2017 10:03 pm

You da' man, banjo!!! cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
KevinM

Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but    I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  EmptyThu May 25, 2017 12:56 am

Careful not to sit on it. You could hurt yourself.
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but    I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:26 am

Holy cow!
Back to top Go down
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but    I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  EmptyThu May 25, 2017 5:08 pm

His Masters Voice
Back to top Go down
CharlG

CharlG

Registration date : 2012-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but    I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but  EmptySun May 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Very interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.goussardpipes.com/

I know I said I was done with Calabash pipes but
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: