HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bamboo, what else!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

Bamboo, what else! Empty
PostSubject: Bamboo, what else!   Bamboo, what else! EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 5:26 pm

I'll definitely finish this tin of Orlik Golden Sliced before I run out of bamboo shank pipes to smoke. Keeping it smokey this time in the four knuckle black bamboo shanked straight grained Acorn with plateau top by Grecian Pipemaker Chris Asteriou.
banjo

Bamboo, what else! 34355202203_19994de7c4_z_d
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

Bamboo, what else! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bamboo, what else!   Bamboo, what else! EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Yah, I definitely like that one! cheers
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

Bamboo, what else! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bamboo, what else!   Bamboo, what else! EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 7:43 pm

Ya that's very cool. I do like the black bamboo treatment on that one. Some day I'll have to check out a bamboo stem as they are supposed to smoke cooler.

Cool

Cheers,

RR

Bamboo, what else! Purple11x 3Bamboo, what else! Bombx10Bamboo, what else! Bombx10  Bamboo, what else! D6bddf10 Bamboo, what else! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Bamboo, what else! Cowboy13Bamboo, what else! 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
smoker13

Registration date : 2016-01-12

Bamboo, what else! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bamboo, what else!   Bamboo, what else! EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Brewdude, I'm a real nut for bamboo. Only have 4, most are the Eltang rusticated pokers, and a Ser Jacopo Van Gogh "self portrait" one. Lately I've been smitten by the big knuckled jobbers and the thin, black knuckled, like that black stemmed beauty Mister banjo's strummin'. You wouldn't think it could work with a bowl like that hanging off it, but OH! so lovely and exquisite it just knocks your breath away!
Back to top Go down

Bamboo, what else!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: