What are you smoking?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PeterD

PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-04

What are you smoking? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 5:31 am

...BLWB in a MM Freehand... cheers

What are you smoking? - Page 21 Mm_fre13
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 7:56 am

Old Joe Krantz bulk in my T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe.

[KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:09 am

Peterson University Flake in my Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 10:24 am

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 10:38 am

Up early and smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 11:22 am

Carter Hall dated 4/2007, stored in a Mason jar.

Pipe of choice: restored Mastercraft Oom Paul pipe ( completed yesterday, retort,  hand sanded carefully and I used black leather dye for the finish. Then on to white diamond and pure carnauba wax on the buffing wheels ) the nomenclature is very crisp. The height of the bowl is 2 1/4"...WOW! Taking this pipe on its maiden voyage. Looks good but let's see how it smokes.

What are you smoking? - Page 21 G9fLHYY
What are you smoking? - Page 21 O5wwDIR
What are you smoking? - Page 21 JtxNlqS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Slowroll

Slowroll

Registration date : 2017-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 11:49 am

CharlG wrote:
2015 in a Comoys billiard
Soft drizzle falling here at the foot of Africa. Hope it keeps going!

Charl, how come you're not smoking your own pipes?  cyclops
Back to top Go down
Slowroll

Slowroll

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 11:51 am

Lonecoyote wrote:
Carter Hall dated 4/2007, stored in a Mason jar.

Pipe of choice: restored Mastercraft Oom Paul pipe ( completed yesterday, retort,  hand sanded carefully and I used black leather dye for the finish. Then on to white diamond and pure carnauba wax on the buffing wheels ) the nomenclature is very crisp. The height of the bowl is 2 1/4"...WOW! Taking this pipe on its maiden voyage. Looks good but let's see how it smokes.

What are you smoking? - Page 21 G9fLHYY
What are you smoking? - Page 21 O5wwDIR
What are you smoking? - Page 21 JtxNlqS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now that's an Oom Paul! Ilike it.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Slowroll

Thanks!! It's an oversized Mastercraft Oom Paul and one I've looked for, for quite a while. Now building up a thin layer of cake. But I will say it smoked extremely well, I'm very pleased.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 12:36 pm

HH Old Dark Fired tin version dated 2012 in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:04 pm

Not far from finishing this bowl of MacBaren Virginia Flake in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo with a pearl brown acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:38 pm

Now smoking Rich Dark Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:59 pm

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 3:15 pm

Germain Special Latakia Flake from 2006, rubbed out well and let it sit in a tobacco tray for about an hour. Seemed a bit moist.

Pipe of choice: my Ardor Giove Dublin ( DR )

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:21 pm

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:30 pm

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Dr. Pepper made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Cubs-White Sox game.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:37 pm

My Maple Krumb Kake aged just over 3 years in my Icarus wire wheel rusticated Volcano pipe. These Icarus pipes are superb smokers at an extremely reasonable price.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 5:27 pm

A couple minutes away from smoking C&D Seersucker in a 1980 three quarter bend briar Butz-Choquin 55 skull bowl pipe with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 6:16 pm

Recently opened a tin with the date removed:

Germain Brown Flake

Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 all around the bowl of this chubby pot is rusticated/carved and the wide rim is smooth. A slight bend to the wide comfortable stem. It's a Stanwell, need I say more!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.
Back to top Go down
Slowroll

Slowroll

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 7:12 pm

S. Gawith's Skiff mixture in a W. O. Larsen full bent, with a bowl that holds about a half ounce!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 7:37 pm

C&D Billy Budd bulk version aged just over 5 years in my rusticated/partially carved T. Cristiano Canadian pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 7:38 pm

Relaxing after a wonderful lasagna dinner with a bowl of Paul Olsen Dark Flake MOB in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note

Pipe of choice: A rarely smoked pipe....but will be smoking more often.
Castello Collection Bent Billiard (KKKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Now smoking Watch City Flake #558 in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.
Back to top Go down

What are you smoking?
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: