Fascinating read...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father
jhuggett

Registration date : 2007-12-09

Fascinating read... Empty
PostSubject: Fascinating read...   Fascinating read... EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:18 pm

and only $495.00 an issue. Wonder what the hardcover version would cost.

http://www.amazon.com/2007-2012-Building-Excluding-Cafeteria-Restaurant/dp/0497503093/ref=cm_cr-mr-img

Really WTF? scratch

PostSubject: Re: Fascinating read...   Fascinating read... EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 12:51 pm

I didn't realize the stacking of chairs was so technical, I guess one would have to have a doctorate?
Back to top Go down
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Fascinating read...   Fascinating read... EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Before ordering this, note the reviews:

Quote :
Firstly, and far more seriously, while Dr. Parker's analysis included over 2600 Indian municipalities, his thoughtless exclusion of Indian bowling allies cuts short any possible insight into the scarcity of stacking chairs and the effects on Hindu-Muslim bowling alley violence.

The ommission of stacking chairs in bowling alleys is serious.

EJ it is a doctoral thesis Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fascinating read...   Fascinating read... EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:30 pm

I'll Have to look that up at Va Tech to see if they carry that doctoral program, could be a new career. cheers
Back to top Go down
Centurian 803
Long Arm O' The Law
Centurian 803

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Fascinating read...   Fascinating read... EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:27 am

My only response is "WHUT?!!" Sleep
Back to top Go down
niles

niles

Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Fascinating read...   Fascinating read... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Don't, lads, underestimate the redman! Your stacking chairs of today are the empire of tomorrow!

...I would love to hear Ross Perot's comment here..."a giant sucking sound"...remember that line? Man, that guy KNEW what he was talking about, huh?

I have no idea what this has to do with stacking chairs - I think Ross used to sit on two or three chairs stacked together...or, it could be the Beck's talking...

...on to airy vices...
Back to top Go down
babysinister

babysinister

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Fascinating read...   Fascinating read... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:28 am

Note well that those who viewed this product also viewed Ghirardelli Chocolate and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog. I am absolutely convinced that there is more here - much, much more - than meets the eye. I think all this is code language for some secret organization.
Back to top Go down
niles

niles

PostSubject: Re: Fascinating read...   Fascinating read... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 am

"eliminate the impossible and whatever remains, no matter how unlikely, must be true."
-S.H.

(cross-thread points!? - mods, do I win a prize??)
Back to top Go down
wintermute

Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Fascinating read...   Fascinating read... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:44 pm

babysinister wrote:
Note well that those who viewed this product also viewed Ghirardelli Chocolate and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog. I am absolutely convinced that there is more here - much, much more - than meets the eye. I think all this is code language for some secret organization.

Sounds like you have a start on your own doctoral discertation!
Back to top Go down
kilted1
Great Scot!
kilted1

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Fascinating read...   Fascinating read... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:46 pm

I'm going with the 'customers who bought this also bought ...'

A Field Guide to Getting Lost (Paperback)

It seems much more practical (and far cheaper) to me Laughing
Back to top Go down
babysinister

babysinister

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Fascinating read...   Fascinating read... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:38 am

When you see published a dissertation on "Stacking Canning Jars in South Florida" then you shall now that they are moving against us. This is the work of the Napoleon of Crime, my friends; the most brilliant criminal mind in all of England.
Back to top Go down
niles

niles

PostSubject: Re: Fascinating read...   Fascinating read... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:40 am

Gentlemen, I should warn you, this is no time for complacency...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QYoESMe5Zo&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch%3Frlz%3D1C1CHMB_enUS305US306%26sourceid%3Dchrome%26q%3Dsociety%2Bfor%2Bputting%2Bthings%2Bon%2Btop%2Bof%2Bother%2Bthings&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down

Fascinating read...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: The Book Shelf-
Jump to: