HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The last of the Capstan Blue tin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

The last of the Capstan Blue tin  Empty
PostSubject: The last of the Capstan Blue tin    The last of the Capstan Blue tin  EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Last pipe of the day I'd this lightly blasted Gamboni pinched Tomato shape, the stem is something I'm seeing more of these days and I really like the look, it starts as Cumberland which appears to be an accent but morphs into black totally seamlessly. The last of the Capstan Blue keeping it smokey.
banjo

The last of the Capstan Blue tin  35703439330_a4c00d0369_z_d
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: The last of the Capstan Blue tin    The last of the Capstan Blue tin  EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 6:21 pm

You smoke a ton of stuff I like - Capstan, Club Blend, Dark Twist... but I never see you mention Reiner Long Golden. If you haven't tried that one... get 100 tins. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The last of the Capstan Blue tin    The last of the Capstan Blue tin  EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 7:31 pm

Yup, that shape touches my heart.. Very nice!
Back to top Go down
smoker13

Registration date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The last of the Capstan Blue tin    The last of the Capstan Blue tin  EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 11:40 am

Yeah, that's a beauty. I see a lot of tomato variants that capture my heart, but the bowl capacity just kills the sale for me. I'm guilty of wanting my smoke to last an hour, a minimum of 45-50 mins.

Sasquatch, you are spot on about Reiner Gold. I've got a beautiful Mark Price Dublin reserved for that lovely tobacco, definitely one at the top of my VaPer list.
Back to top Go down

The last of the Capstan Blue tin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: