HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Cristiano

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

Another Cristiano  Empty
PostSubject: Another Cristiano    Another Cristiano  EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:18 am

We're getting down to the end of the racks, should have gone through everything I own except for the ones in the infirmary awaiting repairs or restoration and three enroute.

This is another of the ones I own by Pipemaker, Thomas Cristiano, a Bent Rhodesian with metal accent and triangle shank which allows it to actually sit. Keeping it smokey with some F&T Cut Virginia Plug.
banjo

Another Cristiano  35931793894_26c5570865_z_d
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

Another Cristiano  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Cristiano    Another Cristiano  EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:33 am

For me Mr. Cristiano pipes were underrated and overlooked by many pipe smokers. I own 9 Cristiano pipes and five are from his Signature Series and all Fatta A Mano. Excellent craftsmanship, draft hole spot on, the fit and finish... excellent and most of all excellent smoking pipes.
No FILLS either cheers cheers cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

Another Cristiano  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Cristiano    Another Cristiano  EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 1:54 pm

Another beautiful pipe. You are still one of my favorite heros on planet Earth. sunny
Back to top Go down
fallsguy

Registration date : 2012-02-18

Another Cristiano  Empty
PostSubject: Another Christiano   Another Cristiano  EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:29 pm

I can't tell you why exactly, but I always liked Calabresi/Christiano pipes as well.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

Another Cristiano  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Cristiano    Another Cristiano  EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 4:26 pm

That shape and finish is squarely in my wheelhouse!

Cool

Cheers,

RR

Another Cristiano  Purple11x 3Another Cristiano  Bombx10Another Cristiano  Bombx10  Another Cristiano  D6bddf10 Another Cristiano  44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Another Cristiano  Cowboy13Another Cristiano  4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com Online

Another Cristiano
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: