HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A celebratory smoke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

A celebratory smoke  Empty
PostSubject: A celebratory smoke    A celebratory smoke  EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 6:38 pm

The Pipemaker behind the M Pipes brand is Marinko Neralić of Croatia. I chose this Nautilus Morta with tortoise shell stem to celebrate smoking my way through my pipe collection. Keeping it smokey with some nearly 11 y/o sugar flecked Esoterica Stonehaven is practically a celebration of its own but a rather fitting tobacco for this beautiful pipe, regards.
banjo

A celebratory smoke  36043662053_c057fc305f_z_d
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Zeno Marx

Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: A celebratory smoke    A celebratory smoke  EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 7:24 pm

That might be the best looking nautilus I've seen. Not a shape or pipe idea that normally impresses me. And with morta. That's a nice touch as well.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: A celebratory smoke    A celebratory smoke  EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 7:28 pm

WOW, it's like NYPD BLUE starting season 14...lol

That's a stunning Morta pipe, the shape and blast is one of a kind. That pipe deserves the well aged Stonehaven your enjoying right now!! CHEERS to you Banjo... cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A celebratory smoke    A celebratory smoke  EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 8:56 pm

One word- stunning!

cheers

Cheers,

RR

A celebratory smoke  Purple11x 3A celebratory smoke  Bombx10A celebratory smoke  Bombx10  A celebratory smoke  D6bddf10 A celebratory smoke  44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d A celebratory smoke  Cowboy13A celebratory smoke  4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com

A celebratory smoke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: