HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Puffing as I hunt puffballs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

Puffing as I hunt puffballs  Empty
PostSubject: Puffing as I hunt puffballs    Puffing as I hunt puffballs  EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 10:33 am

Brisk morning as I head out puffball hunting keeping it smokey with some Orlik Golden Sliced in the Vergin lightly blasted Morgan-Weibe collaboration pipe.
banjo

Puffing as I hunt puffballs  36471674900_a76c79f968_z_d
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Puffing as I hunt puffballs    Puffing as I hunt puffballs  EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 10:58 am

Real good looking metal pipe, well stacked. I recently made a 2.1/4" Chimney bowl for my Falcon pipe and you've got it beat with this one for sure. That pipe looks great on you...cheers  I did post pictures of the chimney bowl I made with maybe 2 comments.

The 🌷 Tulip 🌷 bowl Don Warren made for my Kirsten is also over 2", still breaking it in with 🍯 honey 🍯. I've used honey for years when breaking in a briar. Builds up a nice even cake faster so less chance of destroying the chamber. It's a real good smoker now and will only get better.

PS
Where's your chin??? Superb cloud

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Puffing as I hunt puffballs    Puffing as I hunt puffballs  EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 11:23 am

Oh sure, you notice my chin is missing but no mention of the smoke ring coming from the bowl, pfft! geek
banjo Wink
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Puffing as I hunt puffballs    Puffing as I hunt puffballs  EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 11:32 am

Banjo,
  Well, now that you mention it....excellent smoke ring. But in all honesty the first thing that most pipe smokers would notice right away is that huge cloud of smoke you created. I applaud you for succeeding at accomplishing both at the same moment.... Razz cheers bounce

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down

Puffing as I hunt puffballs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: