What are you smoking?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

What are you smoking? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 7:42 am

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 8:00 am

Starting off my smoking day with Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Suzy and Molly heard me sit up, and jumped out of bed before I did, and before I could grab a pipe to smoke, they were waiting for some tuna in the kitchen. I'm glad they don't wear my chronograph to measure my speed at feeding them, or I would be in trouble. Shocked

My best wishes, Sid. We've been friends a long time, and I hope for good news.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 8:47 am

Old Joe Krantz bulk date on Mason jar 2009.

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe. Best pipe I've ever purchased for $12.00 NOS from eBay a while back!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 8:47 am

A couple minutes away from smoking Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip. Watching Have Gun, Will Travel.
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 9:48 am

Now smoking Russ’ Tastykake in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 9:55 am

Germain Special Latakia Flake from 2006, well rubbed and was sitting in a tobacco tray for about an hour.

Pipe of choice: MM General pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 11:15 am

Now smoking Peter Stokkebye Bright Virginia in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded. Have enough left for one more bowl. A can of Faygo Orange is my drink.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 11:23 am

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 12:26 pm

Wessex GOLD BRICK VIRGINIA PLUG aged 8 years

Pipe of choice: the custom made Billiard pipe called The Melting Pot. I made this pipe last year for my smoking pleasure.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 12:53 pm

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 1:28 pm

John Patton's Storm Front aged just over 2.5 years in a Mason jar.

Pipe of choice: restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a sterling silver band and a wide comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 1:45 pm

At the pipe meet last night, Pembroke in a Quiet Comrade pipe

Today rain and 100% humidity Sad
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:16 pm

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. A bottle of Pepsi made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Braves-Rangers game.
Back to top Go down
PeterD

PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:36 pm

...CB Royal in a Radice Dark Rind Canadian... cheers

What are you smoking? - Page 7 Radice17
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:40 pm

Now smoking 1776 Sterling Vermont Maple in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque with a black vulcanite stem.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Cube Cut Burley aged over 4 years in my smooth blonde finished Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 3:16 pm

Dockworker in my Design Berlin Paneled Magnum. Smile

AJ

What are you smoking? - Page 7 Design19
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 3:52 pm

AJ, a stunning DB!! Nicest DB in MHO

Stonehaven in a new pipe that was sent to me by a close friend ( a gift ) from NY for the past holiday of 2016.

Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Now smoking C&D Speakeasy in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem.
Back to top Go down
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:52 pm

Storm Front that was given to me by one of the Brothers here on this forum in my GBD Virgin Billiard. Smile

AJ

What are you smoking? - Page 7 Gbd_vi10
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

What are you smoking? - Page 7 3E4VUjf

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
JimInks

JimInks

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Now smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 6:24 pm

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Kaywoodie hand made/carved chubby pot pipe in flawless condition. An excellent smoking pipe with the Drinkless stinger working properly.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 7:25 pm

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a 2" custom made dark chocolate stain rusticated briar Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down

What are you smoking?
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: