a coffee can, but with thick walls

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

a coffee can, but with thick walls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a coffee can, but with thick walls   a coffee can, but with thick walls - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 4:51 pm

You wouldn't want to drop it on your foot. I've seen smaller hot tubs. affraid
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: a coffee can, but with thick walls   a coffee can, but with thick walls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 5:17 pm

With 22 hours left this pipe is already at the $350.00 selling point. I wonder who's going to smoke this 15 oz. pipe???

Could it be our very own Banjo?? I hope who ever wins this pipe they're a BoB member and post a few pictures of smoking this BIG piece of briar bounce bounce bounce

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: a coffee can, but with thick walls   a coffee can, but with thick walls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 7:00 pm

No way, I was too busy sweating out an auction pipestud had on a Butera when two hours before it ended the only bid in 5 1/2 days comes in then with 2 minutes left there were 3 bidders battling it out, I never stood a chance. There is nothing to make me want a 1 lb wonder like that, if I get successful the second pipe I have on my radar is set up with Mr. Sniper doing the bidding for me!
banjo
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: a coffee can, but with thick walls   a coffee can, but with thick walls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Banjo wrote:
if I get successful the second pipe I have on my radar is set up with Mr. Sniper doing the bidding for me!

SMART MAN^^^^^^^^

Good luck Banjo cheers cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: a coffee can, but with thick walls   a coffee can, but with thick walls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:06 am

This 15 oz. hunk of briar is now up to $380.00!! This pipe could hit $450.00 scratch 5)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: a coffee can, but with thick walls   a coffee can, but with thick walls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:24 pm

Thank God the bids stopped... the pipe sold for $380.00. Amazing no bids in the final 8 hours. I think many pipers came to their senses!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down

a coffee can, but with thick walls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: