HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mr. Sniper for the win

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

Mr. Sniper for the win  Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Sniper for the win    Mr. Sniper for the win  EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Looking good folks glad to see you all keeping it smokey with my being MIA since having medical problems while I was having my ivIG infusion on Thursday, not related to the infusion just something I've suffered in the past came back to revisit having me end up in the emergency room post infusion.

I'm doing better but am wobbly enough to only smoke my cob pipes, not that I don't care if I drop one, I do, I just know I can undo anything that happened to one of them is all.

Did manage to snag a craggy Ring Grain Dublin by Pipemaker Ron Fairchild which I'm happy to add to my racks, warmest regards.
banjo

Mr. Sniper for the win  37098413166_41e92a5c2e_o_d
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sniper for the win    Mr. Sniper for the win  EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Sounds like yer doin' better. Good.

Nice ringer btw.

Mr. Sniper for the win  D6bddf10Mr. Sniper for the win  29400910Mr. Sniper for the win  114e6110Mr. Sniper for the win  Ddb39b10Mr. Sniper for the win  Cf77ce10Mr. Sniper for the win  Dd692012Mr. Sniper for the win  Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sniper for the win    Mr. Sniper for the win  EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:30 pm

Banjo, feel better soon!! Glad you won that craggy ring grain pipe you wanted....CONGRATULATIONS cheers cheers

Better days are coming bounce

KEEP ON KEEPING IT SMOKEY
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sniper for the win    Mr. Sniper for the win  EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Best wishes sir! Thought maybe you got Raptured or something when you fell off your pipe show.

Take care
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sniper for the win    Mr. Sniper for the win  EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Always good to see you still swinging Mr. Banjo. Ya, we do get a bit concerned when you stop posting for a couple days. Hope you're back to fighting form asap. In the meantime that's a helluva nice looking ring blast!

Cool

Cheers,

RR

Mr. Sniper for the win  Purple11x 3Mr. Sniper for the win  Bombx10Mr. Sniper for the win  Bombx10  Mr. Sniper for the win  D6bddf10 Mr. Sniper for the win  44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Mr. Sniper for the win  Cowboy13Mr. Sniper for the win  4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
AJ

AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sniper for the win    Mr. Sniper for the win  EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:52 pm

It's good to have you back posting again Banjo. I hope all is under control and you continue with your recovery. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sniper for the win    Mr. Sniper for the win  EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Happy to see you back Banjo! Medical stuff is a royal pain good thoughts and vibes headed your way. Stellar piece you picked up! I hope she provides you years of pleasure!

Jim
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sniper for the win    Mr. Sniper for the win  EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 pm

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Back to top Go down
KevinM

Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sniper for the win    Mr. Sniper for the win  EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 8:38 pm

Glad you're feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Sniper for the win    Mr. Sniper for the win  EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 8:47 pm

Yaaaaaah, I dunno, where did he go?
Back to top Go down

Mr. Sniper for the win
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: