HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  Empty
PostSubject: Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke    Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Well it’s March 1st and it’s 48f out so I guess she came in like a lamb. I’m home from my weekly ivIG infusion and while I don’t usually choose that time to break in a new pipe I figure I’m liable to fall asleep and have a nice day slip away from me.

So I grabbed the Larrysson Drip Wax he made for me smaller than his usual sized ones and I generally use my stash of 11 y/o Stonehaven to break in a new pipe but I’ve been hanging onto a 10 y/o tin of Hamborger Veermaster promising never to open it until I was able to purchase more aged tin(s) of it and lo and behold my favorite pipe tobacco monger Steve Fallon, known as pipestud, had 5 tins for sale which yours truly purchased so he would be able to christen this beautiful Drip Wax on a lovely day, a luxurious smoke it is indeed.
banjo

Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  40517363782_354123b212_z_d

Last edited by fishnbanjo on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke    Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:29 pm

Very impressive Mr. Banjo. It looks like it would be heavy though, is it?

Cheers,

RR

Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  Purple11x 3Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  Bombx10Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  Bombx10  Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  D6bddf10 Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  Cowboy13Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke    Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 4:42 pm

I don’t clench I like to balance the pipe between my upper and lower teeth and this pipe hangs quite well, as you can see it registers about 3 1/2 ozs on my postal scale.
banjo

Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  39850755664_40dc89721f_z_d
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Zeno Marx

Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke    Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:48 pm

Thanks for the additional photos! A real statement piece.
Back to top Go down
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke    Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Wow! That's a beauty. You say that's the small version? Laughing

Sweet smokes, Mr. Banjo.
Back to top Go down
smoker13

Registration date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke    Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:55 pm

Reminds me of the '70s, but that's not meant to detract from the pipe, which I do love.
Back to top Go down

Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: