HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A couple of "new" Petes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Idlefellow

Idlefellow

Registration date : 2009-02-24

A couple of "new" Petes Empty
PostSubject: A couple of "new" Petes   A couple of "new" Petes EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Well, new to me anyway. I picked these up from a member on a fly fishing forum I frequent; they were his father's, and I promised to give them a good home. I already have one of the rusticated bents - a Standard System #301 - and the billiard shape will be the one and only Pete in the rack without a P-lip (which, contrary to most, I love), but I really like the military bit so in this pipe's case I'll make an exception - I simply cannot let a Peterson get away if I can help it. So, a bit of carnauba, a little micro-mesh and Obsidian Oil on the stems, and here they are...

A couple of "new" Petes IxE5ChRl
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: A couple of "new" Petes   A couple of "new" Petes EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 10:08 am

Those are nice. Good for you to keep them living!
Back to top Go down
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: A couple of "new" Petes   A couple of "new" Petes EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 11:54 am

Nice catch!
Back to top Go down
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: A couple of "new" Petes   A couple of "new" Petes EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 5:40 pm

Good looking pipes and it’s good that they found their way into the hands of someone who’ll use and appreciate them.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A couple of "new" Petes   A couple of "new" Petes EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 9:01 pm

Can't go wrong with a good Pete. Nice pickups!

Cool

Cheers,

RR

A couple of "new" Petes Purple11x 3A couple of "new" Petes Bombx10A couple of "new" Petes Bombx10  A couple of "new" Petes D6bddf10 A couple of "new" Petes 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d A couple of "new" Petes Cowboy13A couple of "new" Petes 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com

A couple of "new" Petes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: