HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Empty
PostSubject: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 11:06 am

Look down the topic listings here. Have we been invaded by an alien pipe collector that has taken over this section? Spooky!

Should we vote on calling this the FishBanjo section?

Laughing

Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? D6bddf10Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? 29400910Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? 114e6110Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Ddb39b10Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Cf77ce10Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Dd692012Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 12:10 pm

fishnbanjo wrote:
Embarassed

Oh no ya don’t. Stand up and be PROUD of your fine work. We all, I’m sure, very much enjoy seeing both you and your vast collection. It’s like...part of the fabric of this crazy place.

You know...Ron Powell could post a new photo of another of his pipes every single day and I would love drooling over each and every one. Same with yours - you very likely have the most diverse and comprehensive collection I’ve ever seen.

cheers cheers cheers

Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? D6bddf10Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? 29400910Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? 114e6110Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Ddb39b10Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Cf77ce10Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Dd692012Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Richard Burley

Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 1:13 pm

Got my vote. (As an aye!)
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 8:50 am

I just want to be included in his Will, pipes or bamboo fishing rods or both. drool
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 9:50 am

hobie1dog wrote:
I just want to be included in his Will,  pipes or bamboo fishing rods or both. drool

I’m thinkin’ that if he just left the bamboo to me it’d be a VAST fortune.

Back to top Go down
Hiram-2011

Hiram-2011

Registration date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 11:47 am

I thoroughly enjoy looking at Banjo’s collection. A bunch of beautiful pipes!
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 3:26 pm

Pretty sure we ALL do.

Back to top Go down
KevinM

Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 6:25 pm

I enjoy his stories — especially the one where he was walking along rt 1 in Maine puffing away and some outastate ladies stopped to take his pic.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 6:52 pm

Love his pics and pipes, and also his occasional stories. One of these days I hope he smiles in one of those pics though!

Razz

Cheers,

RR

Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Purple11x 3Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Bombx10Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Bombx10  Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? D6bddf10 Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Cowboy13Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 5:56 pm

Another thumbs up on Banjo Pipe Pics from me. I’d love to see the entire collection eventually.
Back to top Go down
KevinM

Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:23 pm

I forgot about his vintage MB convertible. Remember that? Way cool!
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 10:34 am

I enjoy looking at his pipes and the scenery in his photos.  I lived in NH for a couple of years and visited areas in Maine.  I feel that it is a connection for me.  If it wasn't for family "things",  I'd move back there in a heartbeat!
Back to top Go down
fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Keeping it smokey with some Dark Twist Roll Cake in a scarce high grade Missouri Meerschaum Monogram Grade with a bent stem, here’s me smiling for Brewdude.
banjo

Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? 29998080227_5e2186168b_z_d
Back to top Go down
http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 8:43 pm

fishnbanjo wrote:
Keeping it smokey with some Dark Twist Roll Cake in a scarce high grade Missouri Meerschaum Monogram Grade with a bent stem, here’s me smiling for Brewdude.
banjo

Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? 29998080227_5e2186168b_z_d

Fantastic! Thanks Mr. Banjo!

Very Happy

Cheers,

RR

Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Purple11x 3Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Bombx10Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Bombx10  Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? D6bddf10 Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? Cowboy13Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?   Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section? EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 10:45 am

Fixed.  I had saluted and went out and did as told.  I shoulda double-checked.  I can tweak as necessary.  sunny

I can fix the thread also. If y'all want. After I go looking for my high-grade cobs I have not seen in years.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down

Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: