HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 6:18 pm

Right. After an unscheduled delay - Smudger's on the OC's carpet tomorrow - I can confirm my kite's airborne. Flight details have been sent to Bombing Sqn HQ.

Good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
SourMilk

SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 6:37 pm

On route with no issues. Kicking back and awaiting word of devastation.
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 7:25 pm

Airborne and down range! Weapons are hot target is in sight. Flight data sent to command post.
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:24 pm

Here we go!

Twisted Evil cheers
Back to top Go down
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 8:34 pm

Finally dragged my pilot from the mess bar (hic) and we’re airborne on way to the target. HQ has us on RADAR.

Mwahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 9:32 pm

On target and on time.  Flight Officers will text me once they have dropped ordinance on TPSOBTDT*.

* “The Poor SOB Target Down There”

Nice.

Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 D6bddf10Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 29400910Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 114e6110Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Ddb39b10Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Cf77ce10Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Dd692012Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Timbo wrote:
Finally dragged my pilot from the mess bar (hic) and we’re airborne on way to the target. HQ has us on RADAR.

Mwahahahahaha.

Did you get my memo regarding just putting your pilot in a drone and just program his flight path? lol!

--__
_\_________ drunken \>>
l /
l /
l /
>>>>
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 12:08 pm

Alright you Muggles, everyone should be checked in!

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 12:24 pm

Ah Macbeth...such a sordid delight. One of Shakespeare’s finest.

There once was a man called Macbeth:
A tale they tell with hushed breath.
For he rose from a thane,
To a king, but his reign
Was packed full of murder and death.

Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 D6bddf10Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 29400910Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 114e6110Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Ddb39b10Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Cf77ce10Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Dd692012Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 1:59 pm

Does anyone else get spontaneous giggles?

They can happen any place, any time, and occur when, in my mind's eye, I picture the moment of realisation spread across an unsuspecting Brother's face; realisation that he / she has been the target of the Bombing Sqn's monthly antics.

[Sighs]
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:15 pm

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe, someone’s gonna be just like a cheech and Chong movie. Up in Smoke.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 7:53 pm

Stick wrote:

They can happen any place, any time, and occur when, in my mind's eye, I picture the moment of realisation spread across an unsuspecting Brother's face; realisation that he / she has been the target of the Bombing Sqn's monthly antics.

[Sighs]

Aye guv. It nobbut just brings a warm glow to me an' all when I picture the poor sods reaction........nivver mind the expression on SWMBO!!!

tongue

Cheers,

RR

Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Purple11x 3Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Bombx10Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Bombx10  Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 D6bddf10 Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Cowboy13Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:27 pm

Oh my, yes! Laughing
Back to top Go down
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 10:22 pm

I'm just going to enjoy the warm glow on the horizon but don't forget to duck and cover when you see the flash!
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 6:23 am

Brewdude wrote:
Stick wrote:

[Sighs]

Aye guv. It nobbut just brings a warm glow to me an' all when I picture the poor sods reaction........nivver mind the expression on SWMBO!!!

tongue

Cheers,

RR

Ah. Yes. I forgot about the SWMBO part of the equation.

[Smirk]
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 9:04 am

Ahhhhhhhhhh, the calm before the storm. And the oncoming delicate sound of thunder. I love the smell of napalm in the morning
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 9:40 am

Today is the day folks, sit back and watch the carnage!
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:05 am

Aircraft entering target region...coming into target zone HOT!

Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 5c25a410

Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:18 am

eggman wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhh, the calm before the storm. And the oncoming delicate sound of thunder.  I love the smell of napalm in the morning
Floyd fan, Eggman?
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 11:22 am

WooHooooooo!

Status
cheers  cheers  cheers
Out for Delivery
February 28, 2019 at 9:02 am
Out for Delivery  

Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 11:25 am

Blackhorse wrote:
WooHooooooo!

Status
cheers  cheers  cheers
Out for Delivery
February 28, 2019 at 9:02 am
Out for Delivery  

Here as well!

cherry

Cheers,

RR

Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Purple11x 3Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Bombx10Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Bombx10  Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 D6bddf10 Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Cowboy13Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 2:45 pm

BADDA BING . . . BADDA BOOM !  

A DIRECT HIT - MULTIPLE DETONATIONS.

Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 Ffbb2f10

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:28 pm

Boom!

Gotcha!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 4:44 pm

Sudden Impact! cherry I figured that with the icy roads, we would not get any mail delivered today. But, I just had to get out of the house and test the ice on the ground and roadway. I took my 4-wheeler out to the mail box gazebo and checked my mail. Alas! The key to the package box was in my mail box. I opened the package box and several boxes fell out! I've been bombed! Thank you all. I never thought something like this would happen to me. I skidded all the way back home, anxious to get the packages open. Arrived safely and slid to a halt into my utility garage. I even made it back into the house without slipping on the ice. Woo hoo! I'll give you all an update on what is in all these smelly packages as soon as I get it all logged in! Thanks again to all those involved. You've definitely made my day and my month! bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)   Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 5:18 pm

MUAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Volley, (February Bombing Run)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: