HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunset on the mountain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

Sunset on the mountain Empty
PostSubject: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 7:55 pm

I hope these photos download correctly and not all kittywampus but who is a really beautiful sunset thought I would shareSunset on the mountain Img_2014
Sunset on the mountain Img_2015
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 8:10 pm

Good stuff arky. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

RR

Sunset on the mountain Purple11x 3Sunset on the mountain Bombx10Sunset on the mountain Bombx10  Sunset on the mountain D6bddf10 Sunset on the mountain 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Sunset on the mountain Cowboy13Sunset on the mountain 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com Online
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 8:12 pm

Great view!
Back to top Go down
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 8:42 pm

Yeah it's a pretty great sunset in a pretty great sunrise except half the time I'm too busy to enjoy it so tonight I decided I would
Back to top Go down
swhipple

swhipple

Registration date : 2013-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:22 pm

Nice sunset for sure. Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Puffy

Puffy

Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 10:39 pm

Beautiful
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 11:07 pm

Peaceful!
Back to top Go down
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 10:40 am

I'll try to get some better shots taken it's just when you're on top of the mountain of the Sun is going down it's hard to get some shots so I'll get some others supposed to rain for days I got what I could get planted so I'm like oh it's time to just like lay back and let my muscles heal
Back to top Go down
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 12:11 pm

I miss the trees out here in the prairie \ plains.
Back to top Go down
GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:48 pm

I would be happy just sitting there enjoying the view with a cob.
Back to top Go down
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:40 pm

Not many of you would want to be this far out though 2 hours from town and well maybe more like an hour and a half from town something like that pretty much Five Mile Drive to another gravel road with another adjust about Five Mile Drive 2 a black top it's a pretty far out and I love it everything's being born right now I mean I have baby bobcats around baby rabbits baby snakes you name an animal
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 6:52 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:
Not many of you would want to be this far out though 2 hours from town and well maybe more like an hour and a half from town something like that pretty much Five Mile Drive to another gravel road with another adjust about Five Mile Drive 2 a black top it's a pretty far out and I love it everything's being born right now I mean I have baby bobcats around baby rabbits baby snakes you name an animal

Sounds right up my alley Travis. It would suit me down to a "T". Color me officially envious!

Cheers,

RR

Sunset on the mountain Purple11x 3Sunset on the mountain Bombx10Sunset on the mountain Bombx10  Sunset on the mountain D6bddf10 Sunset on the mountain 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Sunset on the mountain Cowboy13Sunset on the mountain 4G80VIc

Back to top Go down
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 8:30 pm

Well maybe you should come and teach me how to make some beer
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 8:37 pm

arkansaspiper wrote:
Well maybe you should come and teach me how to make some beer

Now that's a helluva good reason to come and visit!

rabbit

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 8:38 pm

Sunset on the mountain Img_2016
Sunset on the mountain Img_2017
Sunset on the mountain Img_2018 don't mind all the crap laying around it's a mess here right now because of everything going on this is like what I see when I sit on my front porch or my front step
Back to top Go down
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Sunset on the mountain   Sunset on the mountain EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 8:39 pm

I really want to learn how to Malt my own corn black growing in mulch it myself instead of buying malt I also want to learn how to make mash
Back to top Go down

Sunset on the mountain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: