Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

Awesome package in the mail today.  Empty
PostSubject: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 8:49 pm

I got an email this morning from the USPS informed delivery. It said I had a package coming from Spring Hill, FL. I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out what I ordered. I use ambien and night to help me sleep. Some of the side effects of this medication is sleepwalking and ordering stuff off the internet with out knowing it. You’re kinda in a comatose/zombie state of mind. I come home and there’s a package at my front door from tobaccopipes.com. Now I’m really worried about what I ordered. I have never ordered from them and I couldn’t find where I did.

Inside the box was a tin of C&D Gentleman Caller and a MM Country Gentleman Corncob. Oh my goodness this is a awesome looking pipe. And has a decent weight to it also. Not near as light as my other cob.

I really want to thank whomever gifted me with this wonderful lot. You really surprised me. The generosity of the members here never ceases to amaze me. This really is a giving group of guys. Thank you very much you really made my day.
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 11:23 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 11:39 pm

Awesome package in the mail today.  Myster10

Peculiar.  I too received an unexpected package from an anonymous B.O.B. member. (Just haven't gotten to posting it yet) Inside was a similar sight...a tin of C&D Morning Drive, and a MM General cob.  Is it possible that they are related?  Hmmmmmmm scratch

Time to do some sleuthing.

BB
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 11:59 pm

BriarBeagle wrote:
Awesome package in the mail today.  Myster10

Peculiar.  I too received an unexpected package from an anonymous B.O.B. member. (Just haven't gotten to posting it yet) Inside was a similar sight...a tin of C&D Morning Drive, and a MM General cob.  Is it possible that they are related?  Hmmmmmmm scratch

Time to do some sleuthing.

BB

Yes it is time for some scobby snacks and sleuthing. I do remember a fellow bob posting about both of these a couple months back. I just can’t for the live of my remember who it was. But he had nothing but good things to say about these pipes. He talked them up so good it had me looking at them too. I’ll do a little more sleuthing in the morrow. I’m 20 minutes in to my ambien and don’t need to order some crazy stuff I don't need
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 1:07 am

Curiouser and curiouser
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 4:22 am

No pictures?
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 7:46 am

One never knows what might show up at any time at a member's front porch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 9:30 am

Random acts of kindness is a moniker of several Bob members.
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 1:40 pm

I too received a package today!  I received a tin of C&D Five O'clock Shadow and a MM corncob pipe!  I have the man's name listed on the receipt, but still don't know who he is.  This is a mystery!  I'll keep digging to find out who it is.  And, if he is reading this, thank you very much for your generosity.

Last edited by Corncobcon on Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeno Marx

Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 1:44 pm

How does an anonymous user get shipping addresses?
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 3:56 pm

Zeno Marx wrote:
How does an anonymous user get shipping addresses?

I'll never tell, and neither will Da scratch Oops! Laughing
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 4:00 pm

Awesome package in the mail today.  5841d010[/url

Awesome package in the mail today.  Image19

Again thank you to the generous brother that gifted this. This pipe looks and feels so much different and better than the $5-$7 cobs I’ve picked up in the past. I can’t wait till I try both of these out.
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 4:21 pm

Here ya go...
Awesome package in the mail today.  Surpri10

I figured out who sent these gifts to me. Thanks again and hope you received my PM. I'm smoking it right now and am enjoying the Perique blend!
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 11:13 pm

Quote: “I use ambien and night to help me sleep. Some of the side effects of this medication is sleepwalking and ordering stuff off the internet with out knowing it. You’re kinda in a comatose/zombie state of mind.”

Oh yeah! That’s a beauty. I wrote that down in my book of excellent excuses for TAD. Many thanks. Super cool.

PS: I do know about the crazy stuff that can happen with Ambien. However... If you ever wake up in a jail cell in Tijuana call Brewdude for bail money.

Awesome package in the mail today.  D6bddf10Awesome package in the mail today.  29400910Awesome package in the mail today.  114e6110Awesome package in the mail today.  Ddb39b10Awesome package in the mail today.  Cf77ce10Awesome package in the mail today.  Dd692012Awesome package in the mail today.  Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 12:39 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Quote:
PS:  I do know about the crazy stuff that can happen with Ambien.  However... If you ever wake up in a jail cell in Tijuana call Brewdude for bail money.  

I just may do that. Can anyone say ROAD TRIP? Maybe on the way to Tijuana I could pickup any brothers I pass. That way we could pickup some illegal Mexican fireworks then a bobs get together at brewdudes. Sounds like a great to me.
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 9:00 am

Hmm it appears the tobaccos were all from the C&D Working Man series, could it be that four more brothers are in trouble of bombings?
Back to top Go down
History Prof 1861

History Prof 1861

Registration date : 2016-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 9:13 am

Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 12:30 am

I'm not one to point fingers but could the Shadow have returned???

Jim

Oh and stellar job there mystery shopper. All great targets too.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 2:09 am

D.L.Ruth wrote:
Hmm it appears the tobaccos were all from the C&D Working Man series, could it be that four more brothers are in trouble of bombings?

I’m not exactly sure of your question here. Rephrase?

Re the Shadow thing...hmmmmmm.

Awesome package in the mail today.  D6bddf10Awesome package in the mail today.  29400910Awesome package in the mail today.  114e6110Awesome package in the mail today.  Ddb39b10Awesome package in the mail today.  Cf77ce10Awesome package in the mail today.  Dd692012Awesome package in the mail today.  Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 6:19 am

Blackhorse wrote:
D.L.Ruth wrote:

I’m not exactly sure of your question here.  Rephrase?

Well there are seven tobaccos in the C&D working man series. So three down perhaps four to go?
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 10:31 am

D.L.Ruth wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:
D.L.Ruth wrote:

I’m not exactly sure of your question here.  Rephrase?

Well there are seven tobaccos in the C&D working man series. So three down perhaps four to go?

Oh...yeah...now I get it. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 4:29 pm

Well that cob is one hell of a great smoker. Now the only pipe weed I have smoked in it so far has been erinmore. And it was awesome in that cob.

I have smoked the gentleman caller blend a couple times. The tin aroma is wonderful my wife even liked it. I’m glad I tried it in a small cob first. I can honestly say I like this blend. My wife even took a couple puffs and she liked it. The top 3/4’s of the bowl was great. But it got real strong real quick towards the bottom of the bowl. Is is a all day go to blend? Probably not or at least not for me. But it is definitely one of those change of pace late afternoon/evening tobaccos with a glass of bourbon or scotch or rum or beer or hell any adult beverage. I would recommend this blend to a experienced smoker but probably not a newbie.

Thanks again to whom ever gifted me these. You put the awe in awesome and couldn’t have selected a better blend or cob. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 2:00 pm

Who is this being so naughty
Back to top Go down
arkansaspiper

arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 2:09 pm

Awesome package in the mail today.  Img_2020
Awesome package in the mail today.  Img_2021
My morning thanks to someone
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Awesome package in the mail today.    Awesome package in the mail today.  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 4:50 pm

Just got one of those lil' bombs myself-

Awesome package in the mail today.  002-543-0048

Awesome package in the mail today.  003-016-0163

Sneaky ain't he?  Wink

Cheers,

RR

Awesome package in the mail today.  Purple11x 3Awesome package in the mail today.  Bombx10Awesome package in the mail today.  Bombx10  Awesome package in the mail today.  D6bddf10 Awesome package in the mail today.  44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Awesome package in the mail today.  Cowboy13Awesome package in the mail today.  4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com

Awesome package in the mail today.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: