HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bub

Bub

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:43 am

Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 1:52 pm

Lol you should rely never fly in the president's airspace.
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 2:03 pm

D.L.Ruth wrote:

(Post deleted by the management due to political content.)
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 7:24 am

Let's keep this non-political please.

Cheers,

RR

Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend Purple11x 3Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend Bombx10Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend Bombx10  Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend D6bddf10 Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend Cowboy13Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com Online
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 9:27 am

Brewdude wrote:
Let's keep this non-political please.

Cheers,

RR

We moderators are very serious about keeping threads non-political and also have a hair trigger in defining something as such. This includes trolling any party, candidate, position, etc. Keep in mind that as I delete one of the posts here I’m not bashing the author but deciding that the comment crosses the line.

BTW: not that any of you would argue with a Mod, but decisions and actions in this regard do not require any consensus on the part of Mods and are final. Thanks for your support.

Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend D6bddf10Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend 29400910Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend 114e6110Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend Ddb39b10Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend Cf77ce10Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend Dd692012Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 4:47 pm

I heard on the radio there was going to be quite the celebration in D.C this year. Speeches and parades and a big fireworks show to boot. I’ve never had it in me to go down there for a holiday. I’ve driven through on a normal day, and the traffic is bananas through the city. Besides that it’s 90 in the shade here, I can’t imagine heading further south lol.
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 11:13 pm

I drove through DC years ago, and I just didn't like the place at all, WAY TOO CROWDED for me.
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 11:55 pm

I'll bet it was a great experience tonight. Twice the fireworks! Airplanes! That would have been a sight!
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:07 am

Ozark Wizard wrote:
I'll bet it was a great experience tonight. Twice the fireworks! Airplanes! That would have been a sight!

The President gave a great, positive, pro-America speech.
It was a salute to America. It was never political.
Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

Jevverrett

PostSubject: Re: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 6:45 pm

I heard some excerpts from his speech on the radio. Very patriotic stuff. I wish my boys were a bit older, I may have tried to do it. The 250th anniversary will be in my lifetime though, I’d bet that will be an amazing display.

And the city is amazingly awesome to see as a tourist. The monuments and the layout of the national mall are second to none. I walked around it in my early 20s when my train got delayed 6 hrs. Just wow. I would encourage anyone to go see it.
Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 9:00 pm

Jevverrett wrote:
I heard some excerpts from his speech on the radio. Very patriotic stuff.

The only thing that I have heard about it was him saying that George Washington and airports were both in the same time period. I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 9:04 pm

Corncobcon wrote:
D.L.Ruth wrote:

Sorry about that. I didn't realize I was being political. confused
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 10:37 pm

Corncobcon wrote:
Corncobcon wrote:
D.L.Ruth wrote:

Sorry about that. I didn't realize I was being political. confused

Not to worry. We cut comments on occasion so that there is no escalation leading to hard feelings. Almost always the author of a comment intends no harm. But the fact that two moderators saw it as political shows that others would see it the same way.

Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend D6bddf10Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend 29400910Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend 114e6110Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend Ddb39b10Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend Cf77ce10Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend Dd692012Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

Jevverrett

PostSubject: Re: Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend   Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 1:14 pm

hobie1dog wrote:
Jevverrett wrote:
I heard some excerpts from his speech on the radio. Very patriotic stuff.

The only thing that I have heard about it was him saying that George Washington and airports were both in the same time period. I don't think so.

I watched the whole speech once I had some downtime from work. He did misspeak a few times lol. (That’s why I don’t speak publicly). I thought overall it was a great tribute to American spirit, and our military.
Back to top Go down

Don't fly in the presidential airspace this weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: