The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2019 9:59 pm

Aaand, we are unstuck....

I'm working on the next run. I'm going to Woolaroc Oklahoma this weekend to participate in the reinactment, then I'll have something penned out! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 11:48 am

Hussah cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 8:39 am

Big news!

Wait for it...wait for it...

The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 D6bddf10The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 29400910The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 114e6110The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 Ddb39b10The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 Cf77ce10The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 Dd692012The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 9:02 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Big news!

Waaaaaiting patiently
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 9:05 am

D.L.Ruth wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:
Big news!

Waaaaaiting patiently

Hmmmm.  Patient, eh?  Right. That was 20 min.  Laughing

The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 D6bddf10The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 29400910The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 114e6110The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 Ddb39b10The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 Cf77ce10The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 Dd692012The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
thedeep

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 8:08 pm

O.K., you magnificent bastards bombed me! Wife picked up the mail Monday and there it was 11 packages. I discovered there should be 12. Found number 12 Thursday. The wife missed it in her car. Anyhow, I am still reeling. Lots of really great stuff. TWO, note TWO, tins of Three Nuns. One of my favs. Haven't had it for quite some time, so it was especially welcome. Lots of other goodies.
A fair sized package of Best Brown Flake; A Watch City Flake Sampler ( six samples); a round disk of Red Queen V; 8 oz bag of Pembroke; 8 oz bag of Sutliffe 515 RC-1; tin of Crumble Kake; tin of Scottish Cake; tin of Davidoff Flake Medallions; tin fo C&D Small batch-Sanspolcro; tin of Captain Earle's ten russians; tin C&D Pirate Kake; tin C&D Burley Flake #2; tin Seattle Pipe Club's Wild Man; tin of Odyssey; tin HH Pure Virginia; small jar of IRC Slices; bag of Newminster Superior Rounds; bag of Butternut Burley; two bags of Newminster 403 Superior Round slices (4 oz. each; bag of Macbaren's MIxture Flake; 3 bags blending tobacco-yellow virginia, perique, smyrna; a cool tamper; a nice little pipe case and a tobacco pouch. Someone knew about my sweet tooth--two bags of candy!
Hope I did not miss anyone's ammunition. I was sitting around wonderint where I was going to get the funds to make a tobacco run. Problem solved! Big time!
thank you, one and all! I've spent time on the porch the last couple of nights with the Three Nuns. Made the stars even more special. I owe each and every one of you a hearty thank you! May whatever gods you favor treat you magnanimously!
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 8:19 pm

Glad to know you're enjoying the effects of the bombing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 8:39 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:26 am

We have confirmation of a direct hit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:57 am

Splendid show!
Back to top Go down
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 9:21 am

Well done! Enjoy my friend!
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 9:42 am

Now that was an awesome run. Great job my fellow bombers. It looks like thedeep is knee deep in great blends. lol!
Back to top Go down
thedeep

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 8:27 pm

To all of you bombers, many, many thanks. I will probably break this post up a bit. First a quick review of old favorites you reunited me with. Received not one but two tins of Three Nuns--a long time favorite. One tin is gone and I'm at the bottome of the second one. Great stuff. Remembered fondly and much enjoyed these tins. A nice tin of Odyssey. I smoke this, sort of, as a desert, late at night. Many thanks. A nice bag of Best Brown was well enjoyed. I had forgotten how much I enjoy this blend. The HH Pure Virginia went pretty quickly. Couldn't stay out of it. Pirate Kake brought back fond memories. Haven't had it for a few years. I'll have to get more at some point. Someone sent a whole 8 oz. bag of Pembroke. I have a bag that I have never opened. Now, I have two!
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 8:29 pm

Whoa...there’s a blast from the past.

Glad things are working out for you.

Back to top Go down
thedeep

PostSubject: Bomber thank you, part 2   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 9:02 pm

The new blends. i've never had any of the Watch City blends. Got a nice sampler. Got Old Dominion, The Churchwarden, Ahab's Comfort, Watch City Slice, Nor'easter, Flake#558, Watch City Slice. I think that was it. Have enjoyed most of them immensely. A nice bag of Macbaren's Mixture went up in smoke. Red Queen V, I'd never heard of, went nicely. Still working on it.
Blends I have not touched, yet. Someone sent me a nice set of blending tobaccos--Perique, Yellow Virginia, ans Smyrna. I will have to work up a blend. Looking forward to the Union Leader. I ve' heard nice things about it. Got an 8 oz. bag of Sutliff 515. Looks good, smells good. I'll get to it, soon. A nice bag of Newminsterl Superior Round Slices, Oops TWO bags. G&H Brown Flake will get smoked for sure. Got a small jar of IRC Slices--don't know what that is. Smells good. Oh, a bag of Butternut Burley should go well with the weather.
Some of you guys need new markers. I have 3 or 4 I can't identify.
Misc.----got a nice little pipe bag and a nice tobacco pouch. Three or 4 groups of pipe cleaners--always welcome.
Well, I was spectacularly BOMBED. Thank you all, very much.
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo   The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 4:55 pm

Ernie down at Watch City has a great blending skill.
Back to top Go down

The Spectacular Scintillating September Salvo
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: